Unitronic is pleased to announce its Performance Software for the 2.0 TSI (EA888) Generation 3 equipped MQB platforms will be unveiled at H20i, exclusively available at Unitronic’s Event Booth, providing owners with the first opportunity to Get Unitronic’s Performance Software.

Unitronic has precisely re-calibrated the SIMOS 18 engine control unit (ECU) to deliver maximum performance while ensuring complete OEM-like reliability and drivability from the latest generation engine for the V.A.G. MQB platforms. Unitronic is proud to announce its Performance Software is flashable directly through the OBD-2 port of the vehicle and within minutes you’ll be enjoying a total night-and-day driving experience!

Flashing-1024x682

Unitronic’s Stage 1 and Stage 1+ Performance Software are both designed for otherwise completely stock vehicles requiring no supporting hardware modifications, providing a great entry-level upgrade. Stage 1 is optimized for 91 octane / 95 RON fuel,producing 297 horsepowerand 346 lb-ft torque.

MK7-GTI-Production-Software_S1

For our Clients with access to 93 octane / 98 RON fuel, Stage 1+ takes advantage of the increase in the fuel’s anti-knock index, producing an increase in horsepower and torque to 310 horsepower and 347 lb-ft torque, a remarkable +76 HP and +85 lb-ft TQ over Unitronic’s recorded stock power figures.

MK7-GTI-Production-SoftwareS1Plus

Taking it to the next level, Unitronic sets itself apart from the competition with its Stage 2 Performance Software, requiring an upgraded downpipe, which not only alleviates OEM exhaust restrictions created by the stock catalytic converter but allows for optimal dissipation of exhaust back pressure and maximum flow. Unitronic’s Stage 2 Performance Software boasts an increase of 103 HP and 108 lb-ft of torque over the stock power figures as recorded by Unitronic, resulting in an output of 337 HP and 370 lb-ft TQ.

MK7-GTI-Production-Software_S2

Taking it to the next level, Unitronic sets itself apart from the competition with its Stage 2 Performance Software, requiring an upgraded downpipe, which not only alleviates OEM exhaust restrictions created by the stock catalytic converter but allows for optimal dissipation of exhaust back pressure and maximum flow. Unitronic’s Stage 2 Performance Software boasts an increase of 103 HP and 108 lb-ft of torque over the stock power figures as recorded by Unitronic, resulting in an output of 337 HP and 370 lb-ft TQ. Further enhancements include advanced torque management by gear for all stages on front wheel drive applications to limit wheelspin to ensure maximum forward acceleration is achieved, allowing for optimal 0-60, 60ft, 1/4 mile, and other various acceleration tests when traction is important.

MK7GTI-Pricing-Table-1-1024x208

Unitronic is including the 2.0 TSI Gen3 MQB platform on its H20i Promotions Be sure to Pre-Register for your flash for at H20i to SAVE $100 on your Performance Software, or simply visit our H20i Event Booth for $50 OFF.

Applications:
MK7 GTI 2.0 TSI (6MT and DSG)
8V Audi A3 2.0 TSI (6MT and S-Tronic)

Unitronic values delivering Clients a comprehensive catalog of beneficial Performance Upgrades and follows suit with the MQB platform. Unitronic has utilized its in-house cutting edge technology to develop a complete catalog of Performance Hardware including a complete turbo-back exhaust, carbon fiber cold air intake, and more! The upcoming turbo-back exhausts consists of a 3” Downpipe and Cat-Back system, designed to elevate exhaust restrictions to allow for increased performance alongside Unitronic’s Stage 2 Performance Software.

Unitronic_FWD_MQB_Downpipe-1024x682

For a live, up close, and personal sneak peak of Unitronic’s soon-to-be released Performance Hardware for the MQB platform, be sure to visit Unitronic’s H20i Display.

MK7_GTI_Unitronic_Exhaust-1024x682

MK7_GTI_Unitronic_Intake-1024x682

Unitronic’s 2.0 TSI Gen3 Performance Software for the MQB platforms will be available at H20 International, on-site at the show only. A full global release will ensue in the weeks following H20i for those who are unable to attend the event, through Unitronic’s Worldwide Authorized Dealer Network, along with more details and exciting data.