VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Steve, John,

I got my A3 2015 chipped from you guys at Eurokracy Mtl 2015!
I was curious if there was an ETA on when the cable to manage the ECU would be out?

·
Vendor
1,539 Posts
Hey Steve, John,

I got my A3 2015 chipped from you guys at Eurokracy Mtl 2015!
I was curious if there was an ETA on when the cable to manage the ECU would be out?
No, sorry, I don't have an ETA available to provide.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts

·
Registered
5,502 Posts
Just a quick update on my Audi S3, which has Unitronic.
The car was tuned at CB Tuning near Allentown PA, at close to 1,000 miles on the odometer.
I have over 6,000 miles on it now.
about half the miles with their Stage 2 map and with the Unitronic Downpipe
Car pulls like mad.
No issues at all!

·
Vendor
1,539 Posts
Just a quick update on my Audi S3, which has Unitronic.
The car was tuned at CB Tuning near Allentown PA, at close to 1,000 miles on the odometer.
I have over 6,000 miles on it now.
about half the miles with their Stage 2 map and with the Unitronic Downpipe
Car pulls like mad.
No issues at all!
Thanks for your update and support, Ryan! :thumbup:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Are you referring to the MY2016 vehicles with the ECU's produced >March 2016? If so, we're working to release support very soon!
John,
Please keep me updated with release date!
I am currently just waiting on the ECU and DSG tunes to be released.

I could offer you reviews, 1/4 mile times, etc.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Any updates? Just purchased a 2016 A3 and I am wanting to get it tuned after I reach 1000 miles.

Are there any issues with your downpipe? No CEL or stored DTCs for ineffecient catalytic converters? Also, can your downpipe be installed to the stock exhaust system? I have no plans to upgrade the entire exhaust system as this is my daily driver. (I have a BT project car in the garage for that kind of noise/performance.) And, will your downpipe fit with the quattro cars?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Also interested in ETA on a tune for these new ECUs. I do not want to have to travel to get a tune and re-tuned every time there is an updated. There are currently no at-home solutions for our ECUs.

·
Vendor
1,539 Posts
Any updates? Just purchased a 2016 A3 and I am wanting to get it tuned after I reach 1000 miles.

Also interested in ETA on a tune for these new ECUs. I do not want to have to travel to get a tune and re-tuned every time there is an updated. There are currently no at-home solutions for our ECUs.
No updates to share at the moment. We'll be sure to announce the release, once it's ready for such.

Are there any issues with your downpipe? No CEL or stored DTCs for ineffecient catalytic converters? Also, can your downpipe be installed to the stock exhaust system? I have no plans to upgrade the entire exhaust system as this is my daily driver. (I have a BT project car in the garage for that kind of noise/performance.) And, will your downpipe fit with the quattro cars?
You will likely get a P0420 Catalyst Below Efficiency code with a downpipe that eliminates the factory catalysts. Our Downpipe includes a reducer that mates directly to the factory cat-back system. Yes, our Downpipe will fit your 8V A3 Quattro, as well as the 8V S3 and MK7 Golf R.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts