VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Soooo I bought my tcu tune, go through the setup and whenever I try to get into performance transmission flash file I get an error and it tells me to turn off the ignition and hit done. What would cause this? I tried calling unitronic but you guys are closed until the new year.

Soooo I bought my tcu tune, go through the setup and whenever I try to get into performance transmission flash file I get an error and it tells me to turn off the ignition and hit done. What would cause this? I tried calling unitronic but you guys are closed until the new year.
By chance do you have another tcu tune on your transmission you're trying to overwrite? I had a similar problem with another vendor and all I had to do was to flash the TCU back to stock before I flashed the tune but that was not with Unitronic's. Happy Holidays!

Reactions: Dnouwes
By chance do you have another tcu tune on your transmission you're trying to overwrite? I had a similar problem with another vendor and all I had to do was to flash the TCU back to stock before I flashed the tune but that was not with Unitronic's. Happy Holidays!
It might have another tune but I am unsure of the brand, how do I flash it back to stock with the unitronic software? I can’t get to the software stage selection page

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.