VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

**Unitronic Turbo Inlet Elbow for 1.8/2.0 TSI GEN3 MQB is Now Available!**

36K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  FastRRR 
#1 ·

Unitronic is pleased to announce the release of its new Turbo Inlet Elbow for the 1.8/2.0 TSI MQB ISxx turbochargers.

Made from aircraft grade cast Aluminum and is engineered as a direct bolt-on, it is designed to eliminate airflow restrictions, resulting in a significant increase in turbocharger efficiency.

LEARN MORE

See less See more
#5 ·
Awesome. Wasn't there meant to be an intercooler hose set released at the same time?

The pic on your FB page shows this back from the Euro show a few months back. Will there also be a hose for the airbox to new turbo inlet? I can't believe it's worth chasing improvements on the inlet and not look at the flexi section hose as well.

#8 ·
Yes, we'll have charge pipes available soon. Keep an eye out for them. We already have a silicone hose from our carbon intake airbox to the turbo inlet.

My order with ShopDAP.com was confirmed 6 mins and 17 seconds after this was posted. :D
Just ordered as well. Looks like a nice bit of kit.
Thanks for choosing Unitronic! :thumbup:

#17 ·
Unfortunately I haven’t installed mine yet and currently have an oem DV. I did see a review I think on ECS’s site of someone stating this would not fit with an aftermarket DV but not sure which one? Sorry I couldn’t be anymore help.

I do have Unitronic’s silicone inlet hose and it is really flexible and should fit most inlet pipes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.