1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
18,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Day: Thursday, June 2nd
Time: 9pm-11pm
Address: 4888 Dean Martin Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89103
Directions: Click Here For Google Maps
From Boulder Station: Right out of Lamb Blvd Entrance (Wuste entrance), Right on to Boulder Highway (first traffic light), Right on to 95 North. 5 miles on 95N, merge on to I-15 South (Exit 76A). 6 miles on 15 South, exit WEST Tropicana Avenue (exit 37), Right turn off freeway on to Tropicana Ave. Immediate right turn on to Dean Martin Drive and In-N-Out will be on your right side.

We'll have a caravan leave the BOTTOM floor of the parking structure (where the registration is) at 8:45pm SHARP. Please arrive at 9:30 if you'd like to join us... If you've already started to drink, please find a designated driver! DO NOT DRIVE.

· Registered
4,946 Posts
Confused here, meet is 9 to 11, yet the roll out isn't til 945? Did you mean 845?

Also I recommend parking either in front of the outlet store or further up Dean Martin past the warehouse as there will be a lot more room

· Registered
4,946 Posts
CSB. I am a newb but I paid 10k for my car what'd you pay for yours? Also I lived out of state for the past 3 years going to school. Put the money where the mouth is :laugh:

not in the mood to fight was just giving you a hard time on the first post, take it how you want.
Well lots of dudes come from out of state...as you saw yesterday...

And I paid 33k, but it had 12 miles on it when I got it, and still has a warranty...and this has to do what with the price of tea in China how?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.