VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a full screen MFA euro cluster. Installed for my by the dealer since I didnt have a vag com at the time.
I dont get a picture of the overhead view of the car with the door opening when I open one of the doors. Why? My trunk alert works fine, but the door one doesnt at all. All door switches check out fine with central conv. tests.
Is there something I can do with vag com for this? I'm at my wits end here... cluster gurus, please help me.

·
Registered
6,467 Posts
Its usualy in the coding the that options is enabled are disable, unfortunatly i am not sure what the proper code is. Sorry

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (Sawdust)

here's something else I've noticed - rather than getting a top view of the car when I open the trunk, I get a side view.
Whats going on???

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (hiegear2)

Useful little site, but it doesnt really tell me anything I didnt already know.
Bump for more views...

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Re: (hiegear2)

It's strange but I think you have to turn on Navi to see that warning. I will check the coding for the TT tonight and see if I can find the missing link.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Re: (BoraSport)

you have to have a radio that has the outputs for the instrument panel display it cant be a US radio i dont believe....

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (00boravr6)

I've already turned navi on in the coding since I have my OEM deck connected to the cluster to display station/cd/tape on the MFA. Its not a Navi issue...

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Re: Unusual Euro Cluster Problems... HELP!!! (Bora Bighead)

Is your current cluster coding "23242"? This should give you the right combination.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts