VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

update on the salty one...

1K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  WhiteTrashPat 
#1 ·
just got off the phone with dereik..everything went well..took lots of work i guess..his knee was pretty screwed up i guess...anyways he's on drugs and is feelin quite well but is still having some pain..still at the hospital but should be able to go home tonite..so for the next few days or so let's all be really nice and give him a break..then when he's feelin better we can bombard him until his lock finger goes numb
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

See less See more
#3 ·
Re: update on the salty one... (Euro Flavor)

hahah D's lock finger already went numb from me yesterday....I think i broke the record for most threads locked in one day
Hey D glad youre feeling alright faqer maybe i'll come by and
so you forget abouyt the pain in your knee

#14 ·
Re: update on the salty one... (spooled_2ltr)

I went over to derik's the other night with ben, and derik was in some pain. He was druged up pretty good. He ended up crapping and pissing his pants, and he didn't even know it. Now there is a big brown stain in his lazy boy

[Modified by WhiteTrashPat, 7:59 PM 12-3-2001]

#15 ·
Re: update on the salty one... (WhiteTrashPat)

quote:[HR][/HR]I went over to derik's the other night with ben, and derik was in some pain. He was druged up pretty good. He ended up crapping and pissing his pants, and he didn't even know it. Now there is a big brown stain in his lazy boy

[Modified by WhiteTrashPat, 7:59 PM 12-3-2001][HR][/HR]​
LMAO Pat... you are a very creative fella

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.