VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

· Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i went back to their forum after they said that stuff, thanks for letting me kno, and i said something like my raddo can beat your civic. So like 5 million people like attacked me and now theyre going to every car forum and pretending to be me, using G60chick and like f'ing w them. So someone may come over here and say their me and that i think my raddo's hotter than any car on vortex, so if anything like this happens, please know it is NOT me. Thanks for listenin

· Registered
1,461 Posts
Re: Update with Club Si (G60chick)

"Well i went back to their forum after they said that stuff, thanks for letting me kno, and i said something like my raddo can beat your civic. "

yeah thats probably not a real good thing to say, say something like, "my rado
looks way better than your generic, lame ass, slant-eyed commuter car. thatll get
'em goin

· Registered
1,352 Posts
Re: Update with Club Si (Iceman666)

Quote, originally posted by Iceman666 »
oh please just post a pic of yourself.....then everone will be trying to get on your good side like we all are

yeah post a pic

· Registered
1,035 Posts
Re: Update with Club Si (Iceman666)

Quote, originally posted by Iceman666 »
oh please just post a pic of yourself.....then everone will be trying to get on your good side like we all are

signature links are good... let me fall in love with you two*
* - refers to the car as well

· Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Update with Club Si (RIONHOJ23)

haha you guys are too much. But thanks so much for your support, i may need it in the future depending on how this thing goes. Actually they are posting my pics all over saying- your gay if u wouldnt hit that, and just like grose guy stuff lol. Just remember if anyone comes on here and says stuff its not me

· Registered
90 Corrado, 97 B4 TDI, '10 CC 4 MO
4,100 Posts

Hey Merry,
I originally posted the link here and now I can't get to that particuliar forum anymore.
Do you know if they made it a members only forum, or something like that?
If so, I won't be joining there little family to find out.

I will rely on you for updates

· Registered
13,797 Posts

Quote, originally posted by G60chick »
Just remember if anyone comes on here and says stuff its not me

*machismo on* Well kick there ass. grunt *machismo off*

· Registered
3,811 Posts
Re: Update with Club Si (NVmyVW)

ill defend anyone against a crowd of honda people. thats what i have to do for myself everyday at work im accustomed to it now http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: Update with Club Si (Golf8VTurbo25)

Hehe I feel better knowing I have my dubbers lol. They actually did make it a members only forum, their so gay they have to ban me so I cant even see what theyre writing, but i think its better cause it'll only piss me off more. Ill keep the updates coming when i hear more.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.