VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Re: UPDATED 1/4 mile time list ..... (wolfsburg_de)

wolfie, I will see you there! Gonna make a couple runs in das ///M (dare I crack the 13s?) and I think we might even have the One Lap 1.8T to try also

Ryan

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Re: UPDATED 1/4 mile time list ..... (18turbo.com)

Awesome updates... love it... hey, I dont know how you want to handle this... you show my car as having 2.5" DP/CB which -IS- true... but at the same time, my time slip shown was with 3" DP, test pipe, and only 2.25" Maganflow CB...
HOWEVER, maybe dont bother changing it, becaue next weekend is the Columbus,OH spring drags.. and I'll be running faster (i hope).. so... just wish me luck, and leave it i guess... dope site... cheers! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: UPDATED 1/4 mile time list ..... (Shaka)

quote:[HR][/HR]Awesome updates... love it... hey, I dont know how you want to handle this... you show my car as having 2.5" DP/CB which -IS- true... but at the same time, my time slip shown was with 3" DP, test pipe, and only 2.25" Maganflow CB...
HOWEVER, maybe dont bother changing it, becaue next weekend is the Columbus,OH spring drags.. and I'll be running faster (i hope).. so... just wish me luck, and leave it i guess... dope site... cheers! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif [HR][/HR]​
Ari, i'll go ahead and leave it up... although you told me you were gonna get better times at the BBQ
just playin!! good luck, i'm sure with the cooler weather you'll hit some good times!!

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Re: UPDATED 1/4 mile time list ..... (18turbo.com)

quote:[HR][/HR]Ari, i'll go ahead and leave it up... although you told me you were gonna get better times at the BBQ
just playin!! good luck, i'm sure with the cooler weather you'll hit some good times!![HR][/HR]​
HAhaha!!!!
Yeah, at the 87º BBQ no doubt... haha! It was SO DAMN HOT!! Well, the weather prediction for next weekend, Saturday, in Hebron,OH is currently at 60º F -- so I can hope.... but yeah, don't change it yet... teehee!

·
Registered
7,725 Posts
Re: UPDATED 1/4 mile time list ..... (Shaka)

hey i would like to be on the list too.
2001 wolfsburg jetta
mike p.
[email protected] 2.39 60ft
upsolute chip and atp 3" dp were the only mods at the time
stock catback exhaust ,stock suspension , stock dv, stock tires, and stock airbox at the time of the run

·
Registered
197 Posts
Re: UPDATED 1/4 mile time list ..... (wolfsburg_de)

quote:[HR][/HR]Andrew's 2000 New Beetle 12.830 @ xxx.xx mph x.xx timeslip K03[HR][/HR]​
what is wrong with this picture?
Never seen a K03 hit the 12's

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Re: UPDATED 1/4 mile time list ..... (compudaze)

get ready to update my times, i'm hitting the track tomarrow, and should slide down the list a couple of names
. also i give you a diff e-mail for the web site ?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: UPDATED 1/4 mile time list ..... (AxeAngel)

Just updated the list again!!
DREW has moved into the #4 spot with a 13.5!!
way to go drew

List now has 21 1.8T guys who want to make their cars FAST...
Keep em coming guys, i know there are people out there that are doing better a lot on this list.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: UPDATED 1/4 mile time list ..... (Silver_1.8T)

Drew, your times are VERY impressive for a k03!! u sure there aint a nos shot in there somewhere...
j/k
What tires are running?? do you shift into 4th?? running race gas??

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.