VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont seem to see these anymore though someone tied to tell me you can still buy them.. i cannnot locate this place if thats true..
They are the upper and lower Quad grill spoilers made by Kamei
one is painted Montana green one is black.
there in great shape
$300 ... shipped
Not a great pic but

Modified by kombi at 6:17 PM 7-1-2008

·
Registered
370 Posts
Re: Upper and Lower Kamei Grill spoilers PNW $300obo (kombi)

is that everything included like the whole front clip http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
if so bump for a good deal and cheap price

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Upper and Lower Kamei Grill spoilers PNW $300obo (Turbo8V2.0)

no.. no.. just spoilers.. upper and lower

i have a quad grill i can throw in.. but that would be all..

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: (PWAZ)

replyed back
the upper spoiler is black.. its just spray paint.. the Green paint is paint and clear.. you could probably remove the black paint as its just one quick layer of cheap black paint.. i was going to run it on my car but decided i want singles.. and dont want to take the time to Modify the upper and lower to work with singles..

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Upper and Lower Kamei Grill spoilers PNW $300obo (kombi)

TTT...
as i have said.. ONE IS SPRAY PAINTED MONTY GREEN! you could take some time and remove it its not realy thick just single coat..
the bottom is still Monty green
this is JUST THE SPOILERS
I can however toss in a quad grill its old.. from the front it looks fine but the tabs are messed up.. only takes 2 zip ties to secure it.. (drilled a small hole were each top tab was and used a small zip tie to secure it..
the spoilers are in great shape! maybe a couple light rock chips.. not much though..
i just am rocken single rounds and dont want to take the time to mold in the inner light notches.. THESE are deep spoilers the upper spoiler is atleast half an inch deeper then a Nothelle upper single round style spoiler

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Upper and Lower Kamei Grill spoilers PNW $300obo (Mr. Knappy)

My price is not set in stone... make me some offers or even trades... goodies for my helios are always good

1 - 12 of 12 Posts