VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
9,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what u guys have ?
i want eibach/ABT , the square one !!, but they are discontinue and i couldn't put any VR6 strut bar on 2.slo !!! (it was hitting my throtle body)

what u guys have ? not feeling on neuspeed style

show me the picts !!

any further infos to get them will greatly appreciate it !!

· Registered
124 Posts
Re: Upper strut bar for 2.0 ???? (runforthehills)

Sorry I know u said you did not wnat neuspeed, but I have the polished bar and it rocks. Great steering feel (as good as TT) and handling from the front end.

· Registered
5,203 Posts
Re: Upper strut bar for 2.0 ???? (gtodd)

Quote, originally posted by gtodd »
Sorry I know u said you did not wnat neuspeed, but I have the polished bar and it rocks. Great steering feel (as good as TT) and handling from the front end.

It's a solid, functional bar. Nothing wrong with it except some people don't like the name

I specifically chose it because it was solid, no hinges on it http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
4,938 Posts
Re: Upper strut bar for 2.0 ???? (Air_Cooled_Nut)

I have the eurosport, but i wish i had the autotech. That bar is nice and beefy, adjustable, and polishes up very nicely.
Dude, check out the raid HP one too. Very nice. TZ has it.

Modified by Sebeck1 at 11:55 PM 7-15-2003

· Banned
22,906 Posts
Re: Upper strut bar for 2.0 ???? (Sebeck1)

hahaha funny is the cheapest strut bar is the best... the eurosport and other singular pieces are more rigid and do not have pivot points like the autotech or raid ...which are multiple pieces and are structured by nuts/bolts....
but for looks ...the autotech is nice...as is the raid ... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
daniel get the autotech .. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
18,785 Posts
Re: Upper strut bar for 2.0 ???? (WRC Dorikin)

Quote, originally posted by WRC Dorikin »
the eurosport and other singular pieces are more rigid and do not have pivot points like the autotech or raid ...which are multiple pieces and are structured by nuts/bolts....

It seems to me the ABD and Eurosport are just copies of the Neuspeed. The majority of European manufacturer's utilize the pivot system like Autotech and like the Abt/Eibach bar you want.

· Registered
9,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Upper strut bar for 2.0 ???? (Mr. Ginster)

frank ur autotech is so bling my eyes.....

what about this one people ? RSD strut bar .. anyexperience dealing with J's house of euro ?

autotech sounds good, but i want to be different !

Quote, originally posted by Mr. Ginster »
Daniel, I really like my polished Autotech with powder coated mounts, did you check it out?

· Registered
1,604 Posts

probably only for the vr but MOMO made a red/orangish almost strut bar.
my buddy had one. he might even sell it. he has a vr, so perhaps it will hit the throttle body?
dont think he mounted it i could be wrong.

· Registered
9,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

and performance cafe has em on sale..
i guess i'm gonna order soon
Quote, originally posted by Mr. Ginster »

Just get the Autotche Fully polished, even the mounts, it will look just like the RSD and be Autotech quality.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.