VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 498 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In need of user name change-

Just to let you guys know, I have followed the thread that is stickied and actually gone beyond that and attempted to contact other admins. I am sure there are a lot of request and issues and things admins are constantly dealing with, so
I am Gonna make this thread to see if someone can help me out when the chance arises.

Just looking for a username change, I checked it and didn't see it in use and am ready to switch it. Just want my vortex name to be the same as my other car forums.

New Username: VeroDubs

Thanks for the work guys,
Erik

·
Registered
313 Posts
Change username?

Could an admin please change my username to PokerMunkee ?

Trying to get rid of my full name in my forum handle. I believe this is the last place I'm still 'theericharris'. Might be here often after the new Golf R hits dealers :)

·
Administrator
19,739 Posts
I am available and able to handle name change requests.

Guidelines for name changes:
Rules for Name Changes:
We do not change usernames in the following cases:
1) If the username is already taken. It doesn't matter if the account has not posted in 8 years. If it is already created, we cannot reassign it.
2) If you have had ANY infractions in the last 12 months.
3) If you have already had your name changed in the last 12 months. Major issues, older than 12 months will also be looked at, and handled on a case-by-case basis.
4) If you have been banned from this site previously.
5) If you have any alias names (we will check).

Advertisers:
-AG-Admin will handle all advertiser name changes.

·
Banned
21,389 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
do you have a link to that thread I too have been waiting for a a few weeks for a name change that matches my euro plate and other web username, im here crying about it im sure they are busy I just need the link so I can make contact with the appropriate admin for assistants

my username requested: Wolpertinger

·
Administrator
19,739 Posts
do you have a link to that thread I too have been waiting for a a few weeks for a name change that matches my euro plate and other web username, im here crying about it im sure they are busy I just need the link so I can make contact with the appropriate admin for assistants

my username requested: Wolpertinger
Got you covered. :beer:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thank you so much! :d

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Jerk! Lol. U were a bully in school, weren't u?....
Actually, kind of small with an acerbic wit, so I ended up bullying the bullys for those that wouldn't. Sorry to have come at you. Was honestly joking, but real names on here is no-good for anyone, especially a female. There are a few members that amazingly can find out your mother's birth place from such things. It's crazy how good/bad they can be. :screwy:

Seriously though, enjoy your stay here and be ready for almost anything. Surprised you haven't been deluged for pics of yourself already for just asking a random technical question. :banghead:

·
Premium Member
87,801 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Username Change

Good Morning, i have searched and tried clicking on the links in some of the threads that i found. Unfortunately it just comes up as can not open in safari.

Could someone please help me out? I would like my username changed to B7_S-Line.

Thanks in advance, can't wait to get back into the vw/audi world. - Bobby

1 - 20 of 498 Posts