VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

USP Fully Adjustable Rear Control Arms
MKIV R32

Lowering your R32 or TT with aftermarket suspension will throw the camber and toe off, causing poor handling and expensive tire wear. This can not be corrected with the non-adjustable factory rear control arms.

These USP Motorsports rear control arms allow for complete rear wheel alignment. Fully adjustable rear control arm set with all steel construction for strength and durability. Direct replacement for factory upper and/or lower arms. These allow camber adjustment when replaced as a pair, or extra camber adjustment AND toe (for 2" and lower drops) when all four arms are replaced.

Features & Specs:
- 4340 aircraft grade steel
- FK spherical bearings
- ¼” thick U-Joint reinforced fork ends
- Bearing protective dust boot covers pre-installed
- 2" of length adjustment (or ~2 degrees camber)
- Adjustable while on the vehicle!
- High durability powder coating
- Fits both upper and lower arms (replace all 4 for maximum adjustment)
- Easy DIY installation
- Track tested
- Made in the U.S.A.

Retail: $229
SALE PRICE: $199.95

to order!!

to order!!

to order!!

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
You will get ~2 degrees camber adjustment out of 1 set (2 arms). If you need more than that, an extra set will get you an additional ~2 degrees as well as toe adjustment.

Also, I've for a $75 instant rebate to the first person who posts a new review thread with install pics. This offer is extended to those who already purchased as well :beer:

·
Registered
133 Posts
We have sold these a ton.

Let us know what you think.

Just got these and put them on my TT... Flawless installation!

Perfect fit with full adjustability.

I had wanted to replace my top arms in order to push my camber out due to lowering springs, but a couple of body bolts must be removed in order to remove the uppermost bolts, So I opted to go for the easy and replaced the lower ones. It was quick and easy and I am happy to say positive camber is possible by replacing the lower only arms. (I have Ebach springs). Hope that helps others.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Do you sell the bushings for the U-joint side? Just trying to make sure that when I order it I have everything I need. :beer:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts