VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 423 Posts

·
Vendor
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

With 500hp and 11sec track times becoming a new "norm" nowadays and gasoline prices inflating to consume whole paychecks, it's about time that hardcore builders had something their wallets might actually thank them for.

With that we introduce an affordable, fuel efficient, and otherwise SUPERIOR fuel injector line for big turbo builders. The Genesis II injector is available now in 500cc, 630cc, 1000cc, 1600cc, and 2000cc flavors. It is specifically matched to the VW/Audi engine platforms and can be fitted to other makes and models as well.

The Genesis II injectors feature Advanced Atomization Technology yet also big flow. Simply put, they’re a tuning weapon. Features also include wide-angle single cone or dual stream spray patterns with vapor/mist-like qualities. Cycle response time is super-fast with minimal dead time. No other product line combines this level of refinement with brute strength.

Radically tiny droplets are aimed directly at the intake valves avoid wall-wetting. Superior atomization of the air/fuel mixture is guaranteed even with huge bore sizes and cold air. Thus, these injectors are exceptionally easy to dial in and tune. The result is improved fuel economy, faster turbo spool, more low-rpm torque, gains in peak horsepower, and buttery smooth DRIVABILITY. Demand support for Genesis II injectors from your software tuner today!

1000cc Flow at 3bar base pressure is perfect to support power in the mid-500s with 1.8T engine or 800s with R32.**
Genesis II 1000cc injector spray demo from [email protected] on Vimeo.

1600cc Flow at 3bar base pressure is perfect to support about 600hp with 1.8T engine on e85 or over 1000 with R32.##**
Genesis II 1600cc injector spray demo from [email protected] on Vimeo.

2000cc Flow at 3bar base pressure is perfect to support about 800hp with 1.8T engine on e85 or over 1200 with R32.##**
Genesis II 2000cc injector spray demo from [email protected] on Vimeo.

**Up to 8bar rail pressure has been proven safe to take output even higher on each injector size.

##Do NOT run with Q16 fuel or in extremely high-heat conditions.**

CLICK PHOTOS FOR MORE INFO AND ORDERING:

·
Banned
3,122 Posts
After several months of delightful results running your 500s with petrol, I want to continue forward with this design when the FrankenTT switches to E85. Will these injectors work on that fuel? If so, then you know where to send me an invoice.

·
Premium Member
TTq, OBXT, Renegade
16,076 Posts
Why not something in the 800cc range? No need with 1000cc behavior I assume...

2,397 Posts
I will be ordering a set of 630's soon.

Sounds like the perfect replacement for the Siemens Deka's.

·
Registered
13,711 Posts
that is correct and also with the range of base pressure these injectors work with...run the 630s at around 5.5bar base pressure...
What kinda fuel pump do you run to use 5.5 bar base pressure plus plenty of boost?

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Why would you ever recommend running that much base pressure that's retarded to me. That's why you sell larger injectors. The strain put on ur fuel pump is crazy.

·
Vendor
3,928 Posts
Why would you ever recommend running that much base pressure that's retarded to me. That's why you sell larger injectors. The strain put on ur fuel pump is crazy.
You should understand that the Bosch 044 pump was originally used in Porsche and Ferrari cars running CIS. The flow rating is done at 8bar and the pumps are happy at well over that amount. There is no undue "strain" to speak of, actually. The minimal demands of a 5 - 8bar EFI system are truly NOTHING that the pump would ever worry about. You're applying conventional "wisdom" that's completely out of context.

See the flow chart below. The 044's flow vs. pressure curve is even flatter than the huge Aeromotive A1000. It makes a Walbro 255lph look like a ski slope. So, Quintin is absolutely correct with his recommendation:

Of course, every pump still has its limits. That's why folks are wise to run TWO of them, if necessary. That's most easily done with STOCK fuel lines (feed and return) with a surge tank that's well-designed like this one from IE:

Old school injectors, however, are a very different matter. At even 5bar, the EV1 generation (e.g. Bosch "green top") are completely out of their element. They slow down to a point that control becomes challenging. A range of 3 - 4bar is sensible for a forced induction car and no more than 5bar for a naturally aspirated machine. Meanwhile, the new crop of injectors are happy at up to around 9bar at the rail. You don't have to "go there", but you'll be whooped by somebody who does.

Look at the direct injection setups. They run 100 - 150 bar for a reason. That's because atomization improves radically with pressure. Those who want to lead the pack must always do something different than the followers. We're presenting a rational, time-tested, and race-proven path forward for those who want more than the cookie cutter solutions provide. All of our flow ratings are done at the industry standard 3bar, though, and they perform great at conventional pressures, too.

This advice comes from the company who put modern fuel injection on the MAP in the VW/Audi sphere. We've got your best interests in mind. In 5 years, all this will look totally conventional. :beer:

·
Registered
13,711 Posts
These look really amazing.

It would be interesting to see some 5 bar boxed tunes.

I mean, if you've invested in modern injectors and a world class fueling solution... Why not run high base pressure and improve atomization?

While you're at it, run your meth nozzles at 1000 PSI and run direct port

Rewards are given to those that push

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Poking my head in here as I have been impressed by these injectors in a LARGE way.

Scott provided me with these injectors a few months back and I ran them at 3 bar with no issues what so ever, everything seemed solid and spot on. After a few tweaks to my fueling setup I was able to up the base pressure to 5 bar and let me tell you. AWESOME. Just by putting in the BVC’s USRT provided and the IC I calculated (I am running Maestro) block 32 was 1.54% and -.78% after 40+ minutes of mixed driving. That’s pretty impressive; to get any other injector into that area of minimal correction normally takes me 4-5 different flashes of adjusting the BVC and IC. EVERYTHING is so much smoother; torque is improved dramatically down low and midrange. No back fires, rock solid idle. Could not be happier.

Just a brief history what I can compare:

Factory TT 225 Injectors: @ 3 & 4 bar (solid, just not a lot of fuel)
Bosch 550CC EV-14 Injectors @ 3 & 4 bar (very good injector, no complaints, thought this was HUGE improvement over the 630’s)
Siemens 630cc Injectors @ 3 bar (meh, good amount of fuel but inconsistent)
Genesis 2 Injector @ 5bar (HOLY **** I did not know injectors could make this much of a difference. Everything is perfect, right out of the box.)

I was so happy and thought I found the perfect injector when I ran my EV14 550’s, until I ran these. Car runs like a DREAM with no tweaking.

Props to you Scott and USRT, you bring what the VAG community needs. Everyone is so content on just picking your average every day injector and calling it a day. You bring a whole new level to the table and I feel as if the other 99.9% of people tuning VW’s are missing out a level they can’t even comprehend yet. The atomization is superior to any other injector that I have seen offered to our market, and fuel atomization is a very important part of having your car running to its best potential. These paired with direct port WMI and I never see knock, allowing me to push the bar that much further.

There is a reason why newer cars are using DI and high fuel pressure. Atomization. These injectors help bring our platform a bit closer and share benefits with the newer DI platform cars.

:thumbup::thumbup: for USRT and Scott!

·
Registered
13,711 Posts
I wonder how these compare to injector dynamics' offerings

·
Vendor
3,928 Posts
These look really amazing.

It would be interesting to see some 5 bar boxed tunes.
Thanks for the positive feed back and... there is a negotiation going on right now between the powers that be in the Genesis group and a very major VW/Audi software provider. Whether the tunes are released for 5bar or another pressure is unknown to me, but USRT is feeling confident that a full embrace is only a short while off. -like just after the New Year.

I mean, if you've invested in modern injectors and a world class fueling solution... Why not run high base pressure and improve atomization?
DING! :cool:

While you're at it, run your meth nozzles at 1000 PSI and run direct port.
Well, that'd require a serious pump and nozzles that don't t currently exist, but... that's exactly the way we think about it. Speaking of direct port, there's actually a conceptual tie-in with the Genesis II line. That's ATOMIZATION. Check out the way the vapor moves around in STILL air in the videos on this page (the camera man's breath is all that's moving it around).

The first Genesis generation (launched 2005) was all about spray pattern and direct fitment. The second group is now about pattern and fitment but also atomization, response time, and uncommon pressure resistance.

Rewards are given to those that push
You know it. (salute)

·
Vendor
3,928 Posts
Poking my head in here as I have been impressed by these injectors in a LARGE way.
Well, thanks for the objective review, sir. :cool: When Genesis injectors first hit the scene, USRT (major distributor) was accused of selling "snake oil". That's because our advice went against the stream of prevailing knowledge. Now, those innovations are taken completely for granted. This is exactly what is going to happen during this round. Folks are going to say "that's stupid" and then they're going to lose races to those who get with the modern program. Next, they're going to buy it, and... then it's going to go mainstream to the point that nobody will ever believe that there were challenges in the first place.

The same EXACT thing happened with water/meth which USRT brought to the VW/Audi mainstream over partially informed objections. Look at the market now. Anybody who says that stuff doesn't work is called out as a silly n00b. :laugh:

I wonder how these compare to injector dynamics' offerings
Injector Dynamics also wants to know. We got an order from them two days ago. :sly: :peace:

1 - 20 of 423 Posts