VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

AT LONG LAST, WE ARE READY TO ROCK, ROLL, AND COOL YOUR MOST HARDCORP OF PROJECTS!

We took the VW/Audi community by storm by introducing it to the world of Water/Methanol Injection...

Now we're fitting to do it again with our own direct port technology!

Gone are the days of inadequate mixture distribution. With direct port injection you truly have an optimized replacement for racing fuel! Furthermore, we have perfected the distribution with 25cc nozzles exclusive and proprietary to USRT with the industry's smallest orifice size at a mere 125 microns (.125mm)!

These kits Include:
4x 25cc Nozzles (for 6cyl there is an option to add 2x extra nozzles)
1x Distribution Block
1x Solenoid
4x (feet) black High-Pressure Line
1x Tuner's Pressure Gauge
1x internal 40-micron filter

OPTIONAL BRACKETS COMING SOON:

We're even taking it a step further and offering "4PLUS1" and "4PLUS2" kits. Incorporate these kits with your existing Single or Dual nozzle Snow Kits or try something new like pre-turbo injection!

With pre-turbo injection, you spray directly in front of the compressor nut. This increases thermal efficiency and mass flow of your turbo. Is your turbo giving you all it's got? Are you sure? Pre-turbo injection will make it flow like a larger turbo so you get just a little more!

Click the kit image to order yours today!

·
Vendor
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
One of our customers putting down some power with our direct port kit and two small nozzles in the intake piping (one post TB and one post IC)! :beer::beer:

TTGuy30 said:
* Chassis: MK1 Audi TT
* Turbo: HTA 3076r .82 A/R
* Displacement: 2008cc
* Software: Eurodyne Maestro 7
* Injectors: Injector Dynamics 1000cc
* Exhaust Manifold: Custom Tubular Manifold
* Intake Manifold: SEM
* Cams: Cat Cams 3658
* Purpose: Daily Driver on beast mode
514 awhp was made on 26.5 psi and had only 4 degrees of timing pull and no o2 correction

·
Registered
10,967 Posts

·
Vendor
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes i do have plastic IM...can u send me a link for the kit and how to install it?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
http://www.usrallyteam.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68_283

It's very much a universal kit designed to work with an existing w/m kit, where you mount lines, brackets and distribution block is entirely up to you. We do suggest you mount the nozzles 1 to 2 inches from the head ports.

Since you have a plastic manifold. It's much easier for you to drill and screw the nozzles in. They do not need to be very tight. You don't want to crack the manifold from over tightening. Just use "E6000 GOOP" to seal them and screw them in snug. I'd say approx 8~10Nm. :beer:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.