VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just bought some 4100k H1s for my HDRs.
After I ordered it, HIDs online emailed me to say that my order had been received and that they were going to send me some high beam bulbs. I have no idea about what I should be ordering and would greatly appreciate some assistance here. What do you think fellas?
=====================
[Your order]
Has been received and processed.
Please indicate which free BlueVision high beam lamps you require by putting a cross in the box next to the type in list below, or simply email us with your choice if this is easier.
You will automatically receive a pair of W5W BlueVision sidelights with your order.
H1 Blue Vision

H7 Blue Vision
H3 Blue Vision
9005 Blue Vision
Your tracking details will be emailed to from UPS when your kit is shipped.

·
Registered
17,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: ust bought new HIDS online. Being offered free high beam globes, have no ... (nater)

Nater, you're the man! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
17,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: ust bought new HIDS online. Being offered free high beam globes, have no ... (mdt)

Nater, can you get bluevision driving lights. You know the lights that are on when you turn your lights half on? I think some people call them parking lights...
Cheers mate,

·
Administrator
87,835 Posts
Re: ust bought new HIDS online. Being offered free high beam globes, have no ... (mdt)

You have Hella Dual Rounds, right?
I don't know about BlueVisions but there are some blue bulbs available.
Ask converted_vw...he would know first off what size that bulb is. If he doesn't know I don't know who would. He's the man when it comes to that.
Did you check with HID-online.com???
If they don't have them I'd suggest powerbulbs.com.
Later,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts