VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I REALLY need some help... There is a motor I needfor my car to get on the road, and its in CA. The owner is attending dubwar, and I need a way to get it back here. The motor is spotlessly clean, and could even possibly be laid in the trunk of a jetta.
CO: This would OBVIOUSLY be the best situation. and pickup times/dropoff location easily arranged I-70 and wads...
UT: I have a friend in the area who could hold the motor for me for a little while, and possibly meet me halfway to get it to me, so this would work as well....

PPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would be eternally grateful!

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (SmartAssRacingTeam)

Thanks.... as far as this goes, I will not be able to get this motor if nobody is willin to help me out.
Car will just sit in all its pity... no shows no drivy for the summer...

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Re: (SmartAssRacingTeam)

well, all the people that goin to Dubwar, will have a lot of stuff in their cars,
myself have a tent, floor jack, chairs, and my set Oettinger wheels.driving with 15"
sorry but i'm full.

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (oettingerst)

Quote, originally posted by oettingerst »
well, all the people that goin to Dubwar, will have a lot of stuff in their cars,
myself have a tent, floor jack, chairs, and my set Oettinger wheels.driving with 15"
sorry but i'm full.

Totally understand the luggage factor and all, but that's why we have friends too... I'm sure some other dubbers would be happy to haul luggage....

·
Banned
8,013 Posts
Re: (AdidasCU)

Try "4drteege" again, he was talking about this a little, if you need his number its 720-886-0670 ask for T.J.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts