VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

V-Land LED Taillights (Brand New)

2K views 18 replies 4 participants last post by  SixEVANeight 
#1 · (Edited)
Looking to sell my brand new (open box but decided not to install) V-Land LED Taillights for 2011-2014 Jetta MK6. I do not believe they will fit the newer facelifted MK6 Jetta. Asking $250 shipped anywhere in the US OBO. Pics below are from the interwebs because I am at work and can't get any pictures of the actual units at the moment. Thanks for looking, shoot me a PM or a reply if interested! :thumbup:

See less See more
#8 ·
These are red lens full LED V-Land taillights. They are not smoked but more of a black cherry color if you compare to the bright red stock taillights. There are ones on eBay but I can not vouch for them actually being genuine V-Land lights and not a knock off set. PM me with an offer as well as a shipping address so I can estimate shipping. Thanks for looking all :thumbup:

#12 ·
So I was just at the post office and got some shipping quotes. It looks like eastern side of US will be about $35-$40 to ship whereas the western half of the US will be closer to $55-$60 to ship these. With that said, I would like to net about $175 for these lights. If you are interested, send me a PM with your zipcode and I can get a better shipping price to you specifically and then let you know my lowest price total out the door :thumbup:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.