VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Re: V-Maxx owners post pics of your ride here... (90_golf)

Quote, originally posted by 90_golf »

can you go lower

Oh yeah. Like 1.5" lower, and i have about 1.5" of ground clearance, sooo i can plant the valence on the ground with no lip.

·
Banned
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: V-Maxx owners post pics of your ride here... (justin717)

Quote, originally posted by justin717 »

Oh yeah. Like 1.5" lower, and i have about 1.5" of ground clearance, sooo i can plant the valence on the ground with no lip.

Yep, these MII kits do go way low.
Rich - Stratmosphere
Toll free: 1.866.533.1777

·
Registered
24,968 Posts
Re: FV-QR (Mr. Knappy)

Quote, originally posted by Mr. Knappy »

Bouncy and rough as all hell.

I agree. I still have a few threads in the front and ride is bouncy AND rough. They are good for those guy not needing to go real low but for me i need something to get me to the ground but eh, you get what you pay for...
I'm using Vmaxx's for a B3 Passat VR (i dunno if they're the same)

·
Registered
31,002 Posts
Re: FV-QR (Capt.Dreadz)

I'll agree they're bouncy when the road conditions get rough and patchy.
As for "rough", I don't feel they're much rougher than other more expensive coilovers I've installed on my other cars.
I have some routes I drive with my cars to test this/that, and the only thing I thought of w/the VMaxx install was that for the money I did well.

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
Re: FV-QR (Jman5000)

Quote, originally posted by Jman5000 »

I have some routes I drive with my cars to test this/that, and the only thing I thought of w/the VMaxx install was that for the money I did well.

Agreed... I drive my car less than 1500 miles a year...why spend the $ on something I get so little use out of.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.