VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Re: VAGs slogan...? (Dr. Blingonian)

quote:[HR][/HR]we sort of have a slogan already...[HR][/HR]​
Yeah... what he said. Ben and I put a lot of time and effort into that... we'll be forced to feel bad if peeps don't like it...and you don't want us feeling bad do you?

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Re: VAGs slogan...? (Schnell-Corrado)

quote:[HR][/HR]what the hell is this VAG talk? i think i missed when it was created. was it at the MOA? i was too busy playing the ferrari game
[HR][/HR]​
I was ordered by the VAGmasters to apply the trademark to my sig.

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Re: VAGs slogan...? (Schnell-Corrado)

quote:[HR][/HR]what the hell is this VAG talk? i think i missed when it was created. was it at the MOA? i was too busy playing the ferrari game
[HR][/HR]​
It didn't come about from the MOA GTG... I brought up awhile back that I thought we needed something other than Volksport.. they never really do anything... not so much an organized club... but rather just a group of guys that hang out and shoot the bull... work on cars... pimp chicks etc... so Ben came up with the name... and after some slight modifications we adopted the name of The VAG's... he and I worked together to develop a catchy slogan and walla... The VAG's were born... So as your forefathers...hehe...we invite you to become a part of us.. serve us proud and represent us in style... we look forward to fun times with all of you... all you VAG's.

·
Registered
9,469 Posts

Any VAG's wanna come over and beat on my $1600 coilovers with me?
The nuts have seized up on them, I'll be giving it a third try tommorow afternoon I think http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Banned
4,337 Posts
Re: VAGs slogan...? (Fly952.0)

quote:[HR][/HR]Volkswagen Autostadt Group actually.....[HR][/HR]​
Wouldn't that be Grouppe?
Anyways, I like a slogan involving the word ILL somehow...one of my favs, and after Lorin's photoshop I can't see us not using it.

·
Registered
9,469 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Phishy you wuss!!
did the height adjustable collar thingys get stuck?? That would suck man
Good luck man!
[Modified by Dr. Blingonian, 4:59 PM 4-12-2002][HR][/HR]​
yup they're stuck bad too http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.