VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
7661 - 7668 of 7668 Posts

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Kathy - I'm deployed. Robin is deployed. Steve is deployed. Nathan is always deployed. Most of us that used to post here are not even around currently.

However...Sowo is still looking good!

·
Registered
84 Posts
EuroJam

Military discount must pm me

Guys Pre-Registration ends on the 15th. For more info go to https://www.facebook.com/events/607892025908327/

To get tickets go to http://www.eventbrite.com/e/eurojam-2014-brought-to-by-lkq-potomac-german-south-tickets-9637621385?aff=efbevent

Central Florida's newest European only car show

Pre-Registration begins 12/3/2013 and ends 01/15/14
Pre-Registration is $15 after 01/15/14 it goes to $25
This registration is for Show Participants

This is a 8 class event with an overall best of show winner. Classes are as follow:

VW MK3 and older
VW MK4 and newer
Audi
BMW
Mercedes
Porsche
Volvo
Misc. European

Each class winner will receive a trophy and $50 in q-cash
Best of Show wins a trophy and $75 in q-cash

During the event we will be having hourly giveaways from our vendors.

We have limited slots for our Hot dog eating contest as well as the Corn Hole contest so please contact us to enter in these contest.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Kathy - I'm deployed. Robin is deployed. Steve is deployed. Nathan is always deployed. Most of us that used to post here are not even around currently.

However...Sowo is still looking good!
Good lord! I didn't know yall were all gone! You guys stay safe out there!

Ya Mike wants to go to SOWO, I do too, but I can't be in two places at once. My Big Farmington show is that weekend too!

·
Registered
2020 Atlas Cross Sport Premium R-Line 4 Motion
90 Posts
hey everyone just introducing myself, name is scott stationed at moody.
Im new to the VW world, justpicked up my B5 in 2013...Planning on going to SOWO this year though.

My car...

2000 B5 1.8t 5speed.
currently bone stock, but....

Just bought a precision 5558 BT setup, 630cc Inj., 034 Downpipe, Tial 38mm WG, and a couple other goodies.
Have yet to install anything.

cheers :beer:

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,665 · (Edited)
I was looking for something tonight and I stumbled upon (while looking for info for a 1.8t Corrado swap I'm about to start) THIS THREAD.

Made me a little nostalgic. I miss some of your faces. That was a fun day. I remember Matt and I cruising down I-75 at ~120mph on the way home that day. :laugh:

Got home from Korea in August, Kayla and I did that whole getting married thing.

Then we drove west for like 2 weeks.

Traded in our 2012 Tacoma SR5 for a 2014 TRD Off Road. We do a lot of exploring in it.

We had a B6 A4 1.8t Quattro.

But then My neighbor made a U-turn in to me and totalled it. Wasn't that sad about it, not much love for the car. Grainy, terrible pic.

So I bought what I should have bought in the first place, B7 A4 S-line Titanium Package.

Pretty much fell in love with it. Chipped it (fully loaded APR Stage 2) and installed an 034Motorsport high flow cat in it within a week. It scoots. Going to do the high pressure fuel pump and then who knows.

What have you guys been up to?

Matt, any more kiddos coming?
Jason, Any big plans when you get home from the 'stan?
Snate... anything new not covered in our weekly chat? :p

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Andrew - I have massive plans for when I get home.

My Dodge is getting lowered, Raptor fuel pump, Edge tuner, Method Rims, tires, dirtibke rack, Rockford Fosgate sub/amp, carpet, grill, bumpers, etc.

Oh!...you were asking about my VWs:) The 84 GTI daily is getting the TDI finished, new recaros, and a freshen up.

Show car will get driven, as will the 58. Cobra is paid off now so it will continue to collect dust. Blue will get cleared one day but for now...I'll probably take it out to piss off some of the local tuners.

Other than that...I'll be with the family or on the dirtbike/waverunner!

7661 - 7668 of 7668 Posts