VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
13,344 Posts
Re: Vandalism ......... pretty nasty !!! (91littleTank)

Ouch http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Registered
14,826 Posts

looks like intentional vandalsim! That car looks pretty ****ty anyways!

·
Registered
10,053 Posts

What does the rest of the car say...
Or is is limited to that banged up fender?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Vandalism ......... pretty nasty !!! (4Rings)

From what I know its the entire passenger side, but thats the only pic that was taken. I heard they carved the NOS logo in the centre of the driver side door.

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
Re: Vandalism ......... pretty nasty !!! (Veedubspeed04)

THAT SUX!

·
Registered
1,986 Posts

reminds me of my car. I got a great deal on it because the previous owner's ex-girlfriend keyed the crap out of the car. He tried to paint over them with black brush paint, looks sad really. The nice thing (i guess) is that my car just needs a paintjob and some epoxy primer to get out the keymarks. Women, no respect.

·
Registered
8,290 Posts

people need to be shot.

·
Registered
2021 Ford F-150, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2003 Porsche 911 C4S, 1982 VW Rabbit
7,255 Posts
Re: Vandalism ......... pretty nasty !!! (Rudy-31)

uh, is that photoshopped, it kinda looks like it since the tire has disappeared, and the writing is the same color as the ground. it's looking very curious to me.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Re: Vandalism ......... pretty nasty !!! (3WheelGTi)

quote:[HR][/HR]uh, is that photoshopped, it kinda looks like it since the tire has disappeared, and the writing is the same color as the ground. it's looking very curious to me.
[HR][/HR]​
Prolly just a cappy digicam, it blended the tire color in with the asphalt colour...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Vandalism ......... pretty nasty !!! (3WheelGTi)

quote:[HR][/HR]uh, is that photoshopped, it kinda looks like it since the tire has disappeared, and the writing is the same color as the ground. it's looking very curious to me.
[HR][/HR]​
Curiosity is not always good. Here's another pic to prove myself because I do not wish to seem like I'm shovelling poop. Take a look at another pic. Unfortunately there are no more pics of the car. Also I would like to correct what I said before, the NOS logo that was keyed into the car was on the drivers door. Not only did they vandalize it but they stole the front fender flare as well as the plastic running boards below the door.

[Modified by 91littleTank, 1:52 AM 4-9-2002]

·
Banned
11,608 Posts
Re: Vandalism ......... pretty nasty !!! (2lowA4)

looks to me like he's replacing his fender and is having fun with his old one

·
Registered
14,826 Posts
Re: Vandalism ......... pretty nasty !!! (A2L90E)

Where was the car when this happened? Are your enemies gettin even or was this just randomn fun?

·
Registered
2,240 Posts

Welp, I'd keep your eyes peeled for dubs rolling around in your town that have a mismatched fender flare. If they were straight vandals, they probably just chucked it in the street or in the bushes. But if they were playah hatahz, maybe they're gonna pop their flare on a buddy's A2...
Sorry dood, getting your car messed with is about as sucky as it gets...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts