VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bunch of various parts that fit the c5 chassis Audi Allroad. All parts are obo. Make an offer on everything or individual parts. Located in Fairfax, VT.

-C6 A6 18” wheels with spent tires $300
-rs6 18” wheels with one tire removed (rim was cracked and welded) $300
-30mm spacers with longer lug studs to fit the above wheels to the wider Allroad track.$200
-2 foactory Allroad spares in great shape$100
-4 factory Allroad 2 piece 17” wheels with tires removed $200
-2 front knuckles with abs sensors bearings etc. $100
-2 front 2 piece calipers and dust shields $25
-At least 2 full sets of rebuildable airbag suspensions $50 a set
-A full set of strut masters coil spring swap ready to bolt in $400
-Two factory air pumps $30 each
-Lots of factory boost and vacuum hoses and dominions $50
-2 factory intercoolers $25
-Aftermarket steering rack $25
-Oem AC lines etc $15
-belly pan $50
-factory sunroof assembly $25
-Rear seat bottom $5
-One tail light assembly $25
-ecu from automatic car
-nice set of xenon headlights $100
-airbox with icm modules $50
-throttle body $50
-maf $50
-grill $25
-various modules and more. It’s probably a good idea to come take a look or ask for something if I didn’t list it. No shipping as i do not have time to waste time giving quotes for people not actually interested.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Fuel sending unit?

Looking for the sending unit on the left side of the tank. Also a fan and fan clutch. Let me know if you have either of these and how much. I am in NY so not too far away for me to pick up. TIA.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sorry but i do not have those parts. I can however recommend you have almost no fuel in your tank when you try to change that sending unit. I had to remove mine to change the gasket and lock ring on my car. I got to have fuel smell inside my car for a few days after that... ugh.. I do believe i have the brand new seal (i ordered 2 and only used one) if you are interested. Probably not worth a road trip as i think it was around 10 bucks :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts