VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1261 - 1280 of 1304 Posts

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
Hey Ice, I have had the OBDEleven for a while already. Could you please tell me step by step how you added the R Logo as well as the other things you did like the Tube style Gauges??
I’d really really really appreciate it!!!! Thanks in advance if you can
17 instruments module
Enter security code
Adaptations:
Tubes illustration is the layout design
R logo is where you select the logo

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
So I reverted and started over with DLA since there was some confusion on the instructions.

1) made the changes in 09 adaptations
2) made the coding change in A5
3) selected MDF and GLW active in 4B coding
4) ran basic settings

I saw this menu and wondered which one is selected for those with DLa active on their 21

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
Did you feel a noticeable difference after this ?

I'm wondering if there is any way to do this with my VCDS
Everyone says it is placebo but I swear I notice a difference. I drive very light footed and barely touch the gas pedal. And it is much more responsive off the line to the way I drive. It used to feel like a cvt. Now it accelerates with vigor.

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
So I reverted and started over with DLA since there was some confusion on the instructions.

1) made the changes in 09 adaptations
2) made the coding change in A5
3) selected MDF and GLW active in 4B coding
4) ran basic settings

I saw this menu and wondered which one is selected for those with DLa active on their 21
View attachment 106210
it’s still not working. I have a strong feeling changing this variant is what will fix it but I don’t know which one to choose

·
Registered
7,039 Posts

This is what I’m referring to btw

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
@ice4life With the R logo in the cluster, is yours on all the time?

I turned it on on mine, but, as soon as the LKA icon pops up on the bottom, the R is gone. It's only there when I startup and shut down the car.

·
Registered
383 Posts
What am I doing wrong? Have OBD11 Pro version, went thru apps and made some changes. Seem some took, but not others. Specifically the comfort turn signals. Says I have selected 4, but still only get 3 flashes.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Have been away for awhile but think I will be accessing features in the Arteon that are not activated I have a 2019 Arteon R-line loaded Canadian model with the tech package,(360 camera and park assist) only option ontop of R-line. Great info here on OBDELEVEN but I don't think this is the right scanner due to cost of apps and yearly pro fees even with a 200 point credit. So I did some research and believe this Foxwell scanner NT510 PRO is the best option for coding and adaptions plus many other features and benifits that you may never use do to it being professional grade.

Just wanted to get some feed back as to anyone else using this tool as its one time fee and ability to purchase 5 total manufacturers and have them stored in scanner with free updates for purchased software including the 1 it comes with. I work for FO.MO.CO in Canada and have used wide array of diagnostic tools in the Oakville Assembly Complex and this tool will be no different besides the interface used.
Thanks 😊

·
Registered
383 Posts
What am I doing wrong? Have OBD11 Pro version, went thru apps and made some changes. Seem some took, but not others. Specifically the comfort turn signals. Says I have selected 4, but still only get 3 flashes.
anyone else w a ‘21 have issues with signals not rolling to 4?

1261 - 1280 of 1304 Posts