VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
2,261 - 2,280 of 2,287 Posts
partial solution

This will not cover the situation when the doors are locked or not, but I have a rubber duckie held on with automotive-grade blu-tac where the hatch edge meets the bumper. I listen for the squeek it makes as it is squashed.

I needed this tonight, very helpful. :-D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Evidently the "Facelift" R is not programed the same and I'm a dummy when it comes to this stuff so I'm not much help other than to tell you that my 2017 beeps when I close the hatch and the doors are already locked. Hopefully someone with more knowledge than I will chime in to help.

Evidently the "Facelift" R is not programed the same and I'm a dummy when it comes to this stuff so I'm not much help other than to tell you that my 2017 beeps when I close the hatch and the doors are already locked. Hopefully someone with more knowledge than I will chime in to help.
My 2019 does it as well.

Hi guys. I would like to know how to change "car photo" on the Car Menu of Display. Mine is Golf R MK7 and there is a simple Golf on Display. Thank you for helping:love:
On the initial screen, showing the default car, tap on Info and you should see a white 'pencil' appear at bottom right of the picture. Tap on this and choose "Change". You can then browse for a suitable picture. You may need to change the size and aspect ratio to get something suitable.

Just realised that this forum is VCDS Tweaks, and my advice applies to OBDeleven.

Hi guys having a particular issue. I coded the audible door lock menu item so I could disable the horn honk. Unfortunately deselecting the audible confirmation has had no effect. Going into the adaptations to turn off the acoustic confirmation has done nothing.

No matter what the acoustic confirmation always honks when I lock or unlock the car. If it was the less obnoxious chirp I wouldn't care but I'm sure my neighbors don't appreciate it.

Any help is appreciated.

Long shot, but I figured this might be the best place to ask.

I coded my original USDM halogen tail lights so that the inner (hatch) lights also light up when signalling and braking. One thing I noticed was that under braking only, the inner tail light will light up a split-second later than the outer. They are both sync'd when signaling, flashing hazards, and unlocking car.

My coding for the inner lights is exactly the same as default coding for the outer lights, or in other words, I copied the default values over.

Anyone who did the 4 light mod ever fix this issue?

Okay try the following:

Leuchte23/Lichtfunktion B23/Parklicht links (beidseitiges Parklicht aktiviert li&re)
Leuchte24/Lichtfunktion B24/Parklicht rechts

If you want to add the inner tails as Parking lights as well:

Leuchte17/Lichtfunktion B17/Parklicht links (beidseitiges Parklicht aktiviert li&re)
Leuchte16/Lichtfunktion B16/Parklicht rechts

ZERO815 could you please send me an im, i'm having trouble finding the button. Thanks

What i recently noticed on my 7R is that when the auto hold enabled and put the car in P then turn off the car, the E break gets automatically engaged.

But with Auto hold off, i have to manually engage the e break when i shut down the car.

Is there there any coding that can be done to have the e break engage even if the Auto Hold is not enable when I turn of the car?

Looking for a horn modification.

Current behavior:
Lock car - no horn.
Lock car twice - single beep.
Unlock car - beeps twice.

Desired behavior option 1:
Lock car - no horn.
Unlock car - single beep.

Desired behavior option 2:
Lock car - no horn.