VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will be my 6th car with VCI (AFS) and I'm curious if I can get any sort of special rate or customer loyalty incentives from them? Has anyone every called them and asked?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Re: VCI (NickS)

All dealers are different, if you've dealed with the same person i'm sure you can get a good deal, although if they are selling them at MSRP i doubt know if they will go under that.
At least when you mod it you will be hooked up and probably helped unstead of your warranty voided heh

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: VCI (JoshA41.8T)

I'm not talking about the dealer as much as I am VCI. Audi gives customer incentives so I am curious if VW does too.

·
Registered
10,076 Posts

If you are a current VW Credit customer, you can get a $500 voucher good towards your first month's payment. Other than that, nope!

·
Registered
10,076 Posts

You should receive one in the mail. Otherwise, you might want to try calling VW Credit. I would wait a few days to see if you get one, I think they were only mailed out last Thursday or Friday.

·
Registered
10,076 Posts

Check VW.com

·
Registered
10 Posts

Nick..You can reach VCI Customer Service @ 1-800-428-4034. I recently used a VCI "Loyalty" voucher ($500 Max.) to begin a lease on a new Jetta. I have purchased or leased through VCI 5 times during the last 6 years for all members of my family, and plan to do so again when my son's 337 arrives.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Re: VCI (JoshA41.8T)

quote:[HR][/HR]All dealers are different, if you've dealed with the same person i'm sure you can get a good deal, although if they are selling them at MSRP i doubt know if they will go under that.
At least when you mod it you will be hooked up and probably helped unstead of your warranty voided heh
[HR][/HR]​
...dealt.
Sorry.. normally I would've just ignored that, but it was bothering me. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: VCI (caddyman)

Thank you very much. I'll call them tomorrow! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.