VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Banned
25,636 Posts
Re: Velocity stacks for Bike ITBs? (dubdaze68)

pretty much looking to do custom for those. i havnt found anything. filters are expensive for the most part. even for just 4 individual cone filters your lookin over $100

· Registered
265 Posts
Re: Velocity stacks for Bike ITBs? (VWralley)

when you go to the bike graveyard to get the TBs, just get the stock air horns, and get some pipercross filters to go over them. other good stuff to grab is the throttle cables, idle air control cable, etc

· Registered
22,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Velocity stacks for Bike ITBs? (jettaflair)

I'm thinking more for tuning sake....I'm just going to throw pipercross socks over them anyways, I'm just looking for more intake length...

· Registered
1,133 Posts
they are yes four pieces which i trimmed and then welded together, very thin material though and extremely hard to weld, but yes the resuklts are awsome, sorry about the phone pic it the only one i have
pre weld up

· Registered
2,543 Posts
Re: (dubstarmk2)

Quote, originally posted by dubstarmk2 »
they are yes four pieces which i trimmed and then welded together, very thin material though and extremely hard to weld, but yes the resuklts are awsome, sorry about the phone pic it the only one i have
pre weld up

Are the ITB's welded to the intake extensions or are they clamped on like the velocity stacks? Looks like they were welded.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.