VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
Re: Velour Interior Pics? (Coolin90)

VW Velor is crappy. It collects everything. I like the way it feels. But it does collect alot of junk.
If you can afford it get leather. Or some type of seat cover. I'm thinking about wetokaley's for mine.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Re: Velour Interior Pics (Anakin)

quote:[HR][/HR]Conversely, when you wear something light or have pets (as I do) any lint or hair on your clothing gets transferred onto the dark colored seats.
My advice: buy the leather.[HR][/HR]​
I totally agree...Leather makes all the difference, eventhough I wont be getting it in my car, but if it was available I would have definitley got it instead of the lexury package even...

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Re: Velour Interior Pics? (landrumdh)

quote:[HR][/HR]VW Velor is crappy. It collects everything. I like the way it feels. But it does collect alot of junk.
If you can afford it get leather. Or some type of seat cover. I'm thinking about wetokaley's for mine.[HR][/HR]​
yes wet oakle are bad ass covers they will be graciously padding my ars

·
Registered
29 Posts
Re: Velour Interior Pics (berettaboi)

I've got black velour like the pic above. It collects hella lint. Not nearly as bad as the beige, because you can only really see the white lint, and beige shows every other color. It's manageable if you use one of those masking tape lint brushes every once in a while.
If you can afford it, go for leather..

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
Re: Velour Interior Pics (Norm1.8T)

I dunno, I've sen velour look pretty lousy in a short period of time. The velour lasted a whole weke in my car until I swapped if for the leather I received in a group buy here on vortex. Never looked back. The velour is still stuffed in the Katzkin box the leather came in. Not sure what to do with it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.