VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*NOT MY CAR*+_+_+_+*NOT MY CAR*
Found this car and I really like how the side vents are smooth and the rubstrips are shaved. I was wondering though, wouldn't having the side vents shaved prevent you from: getting your car towed, cause strain to the turbo because of heat, and no air to the intake? I'd love to do this on my car.

Original Post
http://uk-mkivs.net/forums/thread/648811.aspx

· Registered
4,309 Posts
Re: Very Euro... (Satummoo)

lowering your car will give your tow truck driver more trouble than that bumper. As far as the intercooler and intake. Probably yes its more restrictive. Will you notice on a stock car? no. Does it mean your car will overheat and blow up? no.

· Registered
15,991 Posts
Re: Very Euro... (GLIJetta04)

Quote, originally posted by GLIJetta04 »
Your mom > Polished Moonblocks LOL

uh no bigmak is right
polished monoblocks own all, even your mom

on another note, most tow trucks will scrape a lowered cars bumper, in theory you could take the bumper off and get to the tow hook

· Registered
5,287 Posts
Re: Very Euro... (ForVWLife)

Quote, originally posted by ForVWLife »
on another note, most tow trucks will scrape a lowered cars bumper, in theory you could take the bumper off and get to the tow hook
Thats what I'll do when it happens(hopefully never)I carry the tools I need to remove my bumper in my car. Its a shaved bumper and I'm not gonna risk the tow truck driver messing that up.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.