VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well its been over 6 months but its finally together in the past 6 months i drove a 87sentra, 87jetta, 87cougar (nothing but the best $200 can buy 3 times) boy am i glad im driving the corrado again,
The motor is :
-pg block 1.9
-je pistons total seal rings 9:1
-#30 injectors
-944 fpr
-audi 5k mani
-stg 3 fast bunny head
-starion 14 row FMIC
- t-3 super 60 .48/.63
-arp'ed
well even keeping it around 3 grand i can tell its gonna be a lot more fun the the beat old motor and charger i had in it before. can't wait to break her in and open her up
I haven't been driving her a week and it has all started again... i pull into work im there for an hour and then the honda kids come in the store spewing all sorts of confused mis- information and trying to get a race...crazy
7 days and i already had 3 people offer to buy the thing out right at traffic lights( mind you its dirty as anything, theres exposed bondo work on the bumpers, no lights in the front, and the rust is finally wearing off the rotors, it really isn't all that pretty yet, the only shiny thing is the new brock b2's). today im getting followed buy some kid whose flashing his lights and beeping and hanging out of the car, so i pull over for all i know something fell off or i was spewing smoke...but no he just wanted to buy my car its crazy...... no offers for the cougar......other things have started too " the look back", its a VW what?

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Views on 1st 100 miles of g60T (Ultraflux3)

Looks like im gonna have to get in touch with mr Watts for some chips this is gonna be fun

·
Banned
2,234 Posts

I just hit [email protected] tonight with my turbo Rado',G-60 head.T3 turbo.You made a wise choice.........................Turbos rock!!
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Views on 1st 100 miles of g60T (SILVERADO)

13.9 was the range i was hoping for........i ran it at around 7 psi the other day and it feels way better than before
the exahust noise is totally killed, i kinda like the sleeper sound its pratically silent compared to the g60

·
Registered
6,001 Posts

Matt I'm glad you got the Corrado back and running................ You WILL enjoy it....... Aren't you glad you didn't sell it????
As for mine, it will beback together hopefully before summer........

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Views on 1st 100 miles of g60T (vwguin)

yeah can't wait to get them both rolling at the same time

·
Registered
7,961 Posts

that the only reason i am reluctant to go turbo... i love the exhaust sound of the rado.... i think i will be turboing mine in the next month tho...
anyone have clips of what a turbo'ed g60 sounds like??

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Views on 1st 100 miles of g60T (VwG60Kid)

yeah like the car isn't turned on compared to the g lader

·
Banned
1,130 Posts

I think that this would be the only way that I would own a G60...I mean if it was converted to turbo.
That Super 60 is an awesome turbo capeable of lots of power, that's for sure!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts