VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
9841 - 9860 of 12395 Posts

·
Registered
3,688 Posts

·
Registered
19,294 Posts
Love the T3 photos. Aside from the unexplained bicycle wheel hanging off the back, and the odd lack of a sliding side door, the one above is a dead ringer for my '91.
I actually know of a Vanagon sitting in somebody's backyard near me. I guess I'll have to see what's up with it. Glad you like the photos, and feedback is ALWAYS appreciated.

North Korean view by [email protected]!, on Flickr
19520000TOK-02 by Dick Leonhardt, on Flickr
195x Korea set 1-13 Ralph Turner by truck by james.b.turner, on Flickr

·
Registered
19,294 Posts
Also MagicBus, there are a few more T3 photos a fwe pages back (starting at about page 268)

Dias07-037 by mollerarkivet, on Flickr
Dias07-010 by mollerarkivet, on Flickr
Dias07-007 by mollerarkivet, on FlickrDias07-017 by mollerarkivet, on Flickr
Dias07-023 by mollerarkivet, on Flickr
Dias07-033 by mollerarkivet, on Flickr
Dias07-004 by mollerarkivet, on Flickr
Dias07-002 by mollerarkivet, on Flickr
Dias07-001 by mollerarkivet, on Flickr

More than just T3 coming, have to get all the albums gone through.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
I actually know of a Vanagon sitting in somebody's backyard near me. I guess I'll have to see what's up with it. Glad you like the photos, and feedback is ALWAYS appreciated.
Also MagicBus, there are a few more T3 photos a fwe pages back (starting at about page 268)
I saw them. I see everything in this thread. I just think that it wouldn't be useful for me to clog things up by giving a thumbs-up to every single post. If I see something I find extra especially interesting, I comment. But, I like 'em all. It's cool to see a window on the past. :thumbup:

·
Registered
19,294 Posts
I saw them. I see everything in this thread. I just think that it wouldn't be useful for me to clog things up by giving a thumbs-up to every single post. If I see something I find extra especially interesting, I comment. But, I like 'em all. It's cool to see a window on the past. :thumbup:
Thanks again for the feedback. Glad there's still people looking at this :)

RHD/LHT model? That's the most obvious explanation wouldn't it be?
Possibly, but I think that extra wheel might be for testing purposes. Could be a prototype van.

195x Korea set 8-02 Bulldozer by james.b.turner, on Flickr
195x Korea set 8-05 Bulldozer by james.b.turner, on Flickr
195x Korea set 8-04 Bulldozer by james.b.turner, on Flickr
195x Korea set 8-08 Tank by james.b.turner, on Flickr

·
Registered
19,294 Posts

·
Registered
49,178 Posts
9841 - 9860 of 12395 Posts