VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Vogtland Coilover Kit for CC/Passat B6/Golf MK5 or MK6/Audi A3

I have a set of "barely used" Vogtland coilover kit for sale; under 6k miles from my CC. I wanted to go lower; ordered SoloWerks instead. Sacrificing some comfort for height.

My ride height was 25"FTG front (~4 threads left) and rear(rear perches spun all the way).

These are very comfortable even at maximum lowered height. Identical, if not, 99% similar to ST coilovers. Struts are made by KW anyway.
Vogtland sent me new front struts because I was experiencing improper strut noise (womping/rubbing sound). It was a rare case.
The front struts are NEW, unused.

Note: I'm currently using the rear bump stops, so they will not be included; you can use the OEM bump stops. I have the adjustment wrench (not in the pictures).
As you can see, they are super clean. 2 brand new rear strut lock nuts will be included.
I purchased them at $750. Perfect for moderate drop drop. Ranging height adjustable - 1.0" to 2.5" lower than stock.
These will fit:
  • CC
  • Passat B6
  • Golf MK5 or MK6
  • Audi A3

Price is firm:
$620 - local pick up
$650 - shipped US only via. UPS

[HR][/HR]
[HR][/HR]
Thanks for those who were interested. :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Do yo have more pics of your car with these spun all the way down?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
As requested. a few more shots of my car with Vogtland coilovers, on 17s stock wheels (12mm front spacers, 5mm rear spacers installed)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts