VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Volkscafe's GrillCraft Grill BLOWOUT SALE!
Right now we are getting rid of ALL our GrillCraft Inventory. Listed below is what is left on the shelves. The prices ARE ONLY GOOD on the below IN STOCK items. Once it is sold, it ios gone! First Come First Serve, If you want one CALL Immediately to Chris or Brian 831.426.1244!
2 Sets Item# vwg 1123(black) Golf/GTI 3pc lower-$125
1 Item# vwj 1102(black) Jetta upper grille $115
3 Sets Item# vwj 1103(black) Jetta 3pc lower- $125
2 Sets Item#vwg 1123(silver) Golf/GTI 3pc Lower $125
Misc Set 2pc Golf Black Outer Grill Set $60
1 Item# 1100(black) Jetta center lower $90
GOLF

JETTA

More Pictures can be found at http://www.grillcraft.com
Note OUR prices vs. Theirs

[Modified by VolksCafe, 11:31 AM 1-23-2003]

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Re: Volklscafe's Grillcraft Grill Special BLOWOUT Pricing! Golf & Jetta! (VolksCafe)

quote:[HR][/HR]
I think it was yours I shipped yesterday
[HR][/HR]​
Just ordered them a little while ago from Chris actually http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
(bump for a good deal!)

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Re: Volklscafe's Grillcraft Grill Special BLOWOUT Pricing! Golf & Jetta! (golfzilla)

quote:[HR][/HR]Do these replace the grille completely, or do they just cover up the existing grille?[HR][/HR]​
Both the upper and lower grill sets replace existing parts. Not sure I'm too crazy about the upper piece though...I just ordered the 3 piece lower grills.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Re: Volklscafe's Grillcraft Grill Special BLOWOUT Pricing! Golf & Jetta! (VolksCafe)

quote:[HR][/HR]WOW!!!!!!
[HR][/HR]​
Thanks Lee...the front of my car is even going to look better with that new three spoke steering wheel I picked up from you yesterday.

·
Registered
7,320 Posts
Re: Volklscafe's Grillcraft Grill Special BLOWOUT Pricing! Golf & Jetta! (eletpkg)

quote:[HR][/HR]Here's a pic to help everyone out that has a black ride...

[HR][/HR]​
how did you get the chrome trim around the front grille?

·
Registered
3,086 Posts

I have a friend who's curious if your grillcraft special extends to the Passats - though I noticed you didn't say anything about Grillcraft in your Passat specials post. . .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts