VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone started planning a meet for EuEx, or would be willing to help gather interest and organize?

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Has anyone started planning a meet for EuEx, or would be willing to help gather interest and organize?
I can help you figure out a spot since I live here. I can't really help as far as gathering interest though

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can help you figure out a spot since I live here. I can't really help as far as gathering interest though
Thanks!

Unfortunately, a similar post of Facebook got very little response… I'll try again and update in this thread if we have enough to warrant putting anything together.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Yeah we've been struggling to get meets together. so far the premeet event page my friend made on facebook only has like 40 people "going" despite last year having hundreds of cars show up to a premeet.

Same with the BMW meet; it's been stuck at 11 people. Hopefully things will start ramping up when people are getting ready to drive here next week

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you would please scope something out for us… doesn't have to be big. A whopping 5 people have confirmed interest so far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts