VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
493 Posts
Re: Volkswagen of America December 2003 Sales : Ouch! (vwaudichris)

Ugly? ok...they look better than the mk IVs. With the new bumper laws(going from 5mph to 2.5mph) hopefully they can do a direct export of the european models to NA(like the new BMW Z4 and the Nissan 350Z). That would be sweet.

· Registered
3,819 Posts
Re: Volkswagen of America December 2003 Sales : Ouch! (WasteOfSpace)

Quote, originally posted by WasteOfSpace »

uhhh
http://www.vwvortex.com/artman...shtml
Modified by WasteOfSpace at 5:28 PM 1-8-2004

Interesting how VWoA thru Vortex only uses three sentences to describe December and 2003 sales yet when it is good news or a model information that is pages long. I guess VWoA has stopped giving Vortex monthly sales by model breakdowns which would give a MUCH better idea of how sales are.
Speaking of monthly sales has anyone seen these numbers for the Touareg?
Just wondering how the monthly actual sales figures compare to VWoA's forecast.

· Registered
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Volkswagen of America December 2003 Sales : Ouch! (charlier)

Bingo, Charlier, that was exactly my point. As to the sales breakdowns, they are available somewhere on the net. One of the Acura websites that I visit from time to time has a monthly automotive industry breakdown that someone posts quite frequently. Should I come across it, I'll drop the url in here.
Quote, originally posted by charlier »

Interesting how VWoA thru Vortex only uses three sentences to describe December and 2003 sales yet when it is good news or a model information that is pages long. I guess VWoA has stopped giving Vortex monthly sales by model breakdowns which would give a MUCH better idea of how sales are.
Speaking of monthly sales has anyone seen these numbers for the Touareg?
Just wondering how the monthly actual sales figures compare to VWoA's forecast.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.