VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Volkswagen tune not working

792 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Schaltgetriebe 
#1 ·
Hey guys so I just bought a tuned ecu for my car it has 2 step crackle pop on Deceleration and a peak of 21psi I just put it in and drove down the road and it does peak at 21psi like it says but I have no pops on decel or 2 step I’m kinda stumped on what to do my car has a ko4 turbo full catless exhaust front mount intercooler different injectors but the tunes just not working for me I was wondering if anyone has had this happen before and how they fixed it

#5 ·
I doubt you wanna hear this, and I could be wrong cus I'm not very smart, but I can't think of a reason why that would occur, aside from a mechanical miscalibration/failure, or as brake weight mentioned, there may be a trigger (turning off TC, being at a certain combination of RPM and vehicle speed, etc). Have you let it sit for a good 10 min unplugged? Do you not know what your injector flow rate is? it also strikes me as a possibility that your injectors don't match what the tune's got specified.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.