VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks -
We're trying to begin to offer the Vortex community some regular Member's Cars features, and we need your help to do this.
Our readers and forum participants are the life's blood of this site, and we very much realize that within this group of people exist some very special vehicles, and we'd like to start giving some of them the attention they deserve. Here's the catch - unlike print publications, Vortex does not currently have the budget to send a team of photographers across the globe shooting the wide variety of feature-worthy vehicles we all know are out there. Also, we do not have the budget to pay freelance photographers to serve the same function. So what I'd like to request is that anybody who a). Feels they have a feature-worthy vehicle, and b). Has the wherewithal and desire to take some high-quality (we prefer 600x400) digi pics (either yourself or a friend, etc.) , please submit to me for consideration no more than three (3) pictures of your vehicle (if chosen for a feature, we'll request more pictures at that time). We will give full credit to the respective photographers within the feature articles, and we're hoping this exposure will prove valuable to those who choose to participate.
Please note that we cannot guarantee that Vortex will use each and every submission we receive, and that over any given period of time, there is a limited number of Member's Cars slots available.
Please submit your pictures to me at [email protected]
Thanks!

· Registered
2,398 Posts
Re: Vortex Is Looking For Feature Cars... ([email protected])

check the link....am I worthy???
J

· Registered
2,398 Posts
Re: Vortex Is Looking For Feature Cars... (SilverShadow)

silver shadow, you can't post from your harddrive. You have to find a free web place to post from.
Good luck.
check out my sig below and use their site.

· Registered
5,487 Posts
Re: Vortex Is Looking For Feature Cars... (Distinct)

I don't know what you consider feature-worthy (are we talking show-stoppers?) but I've taken some pretty worthwile photos of my "OEM+" Beetle

· Registered
2,212 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.