VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was listening to the radio last night and some called in about the shendig at Carlisle. They said something along the lines "Yeah, we were chillen by the Volkswagens under the tent with a keg of beer".
Curious, was that anyone on here?

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
Re: Vortexer on 105.7 the X?? (TooLFan46n2)

I had to give a shameless plug to the dub. Yes, it was me, Nipsy played it like 40 minutes after I called cause he had to delete my choice words-although ASSCLOWN did get used!

Just felt like venting my anger while surfing the tex reading rantings of carlisle. A public soapbox note to import drivers one and all to keep it real on the road.
How about the C.J. Pony Parts ad? They used street racing and getting locked up in jail to advertise their Drag Day.
Edit: Lysholmg60 heard it while we were talkin on the phone.

Modified by dreaminginboost at 5:19 PM 5-6-2003

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Re: Vortexer on 105.7 the X?? (dreaminginboost)

Hahhahaha Ed...change you sig to "radio hizore"

Modified by cyaneye at 5:24 PM 5-6-2003

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Vortexer on 105.7 the X?? (dreaminginboost)

Quote, originally posted by dreaminginboost »
I had to give a shameless plug to the dub. Yes, it was me, Nipsy played it like 40 minutes after I called cause he had to delete my choice words-although ASSCLOWN did get used!

Just felt like venting my anger while surfing the tex reading rantings of carlisle. A public soapbox note to import drivers one and all to keep it real on the road.
How about the C.J. Pony Parts ad? They used street racing and getting locked up in jail to advertise their Drag Day.
Edit: Lysholmg60 heard it while we were talkin on the phone.

Ah...that's what it was!!....I knew I've only heard assclown used this board!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts