VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: VR Smoked Taillights

Standard VR tail lights from GLX. No cracks, no scratches. $50
Can ship from Upstate NY.
Also have Black spoiler for additional $40 if you like.

Modified by jgotham at 4:56 PM 11-26-2006

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: FS: VR Smoked Taillights (jgotham)

Wow, I guess I'll have to answer you all one at a time, sorry.
I will check tomorrow about shipping cost, but it would be nice to gvie it to someone local, however, if you insist, you answered first.
I am about 8 miles from exit 43 which is probably 1.25 hrs from you.
As for VWACSHON, let me see if these guys are for real. I will get back to you all tomorrow.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: VR Smoked Taillights (-K7-)

To 47906
I am figuring 20lbs. by the time I wrap the snot out of everything. Thats under $15 bucks for UPS ground, and you have to figure another few dollars in mass bubble wrap, so I would need another $25 total on top of the $50. If you want, I can throw the spoiler in cheap. I may be overestimating, this is the first thing I will have shipped.

Modified by jgotham at 4:49 PM 11-28-2006

· Registered
145 Posts
Re: VR Smoked Taillights (jgotham)

Quote, originally posted by jgotham »

To 47906
I am figuring 20lbs. by the time I wrap the snot out of everything. Thats under $15 bucks for UPS ground, and you have to figure another few dollars in mass bubble wrap, so I would need another $25 total on top of the $50. If you want, I can throw the spoiler in cheap. I may be overestimating, this is the first thing I will have shipped.

Modified by jgotham at 4:49 PM 11-28-2006

water pump just went out, so funds are short. offer it to the next guys, but i will keep an eye on this thread while my funds replenish. thanks though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.