VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have all these wires and I am not sure where they go but I have no tach or speedo atm.
The cluster came out of a 93 passat along with the wiring and everything else. Guessing these went to a junction box of sorts but I don't have a MKIII bentley so ughhh... And isn't the green a signal for the tach??

Thanks again guys!!
And I know there are alot of cluster swap posts but I searched through a ton of them and couldnt find anything like this.

· Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: VR6 swap cluster not working. Pics of 4 wires that I don't know where go inside. (2.0 Ho)

Just came across something that im gonna try I suppose
Directions:
The wire jump needs to be made on the interior harness plugs at the fusebox. It is from one green plug to ther other. D8 needs to be jumped to E2. This will give the cluster power. The D plug is a 12 pin and the E is a 5 pin.
EDIT: Nope that didn't work...

Modified by 2.0 Ho at 9:44 PM 3-18-2010

· Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: VR6 swap cluster not working. Pics of 4 wires that I don't know where go inside. (2.0 Ho)

Whoop nm i answered my own question it did work I just didn't have the wire on all the way

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.