VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to know what anybody from the area thinks about going to Montreal on a Tuesday night to check out the Quebec dubs. I hear they have a GTG every Tuesday somewhere around there.
I know some people have jobs (I'm one of them) that have to be gone to on Wednesday, so I'm not proposing we do an all-nighter. Just go, hang for a while, come back. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
9,064 Posts
Re: VT dubbers - cruise to Montreal? (Galactic_Blue)

Hey there... I thought I heard somewhere that the Montreal club met Friday nights and that's why we were supposed to head up there this weekend, but I'm probably wrong. I'd be up for going up there if I get a night off duty... I'm an RA in a freshman dorm and Tuesday's usually my duty night. Sounds fun though!

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Re: VT dubbers - cruise to Montreal? (crazyreesie)

quote:[HR][/HR]Hey there... I thought I heard somewhere that the Montreal club met Friday nights and that's why we were supposed to head up there this weekend, but I'm probably wrong. I'd be up for going up there if I get a night off duty... I'm an RA in a freshman dorm and Tuesday's usually my duty night. Sounds fun though![HR][/HR]​
Friday nights is when we were supposed to cruise up, but Tuesday is VW night at Orange Julep...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.