VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any one is interested I can let you use my employee pricing. It allows you to buy any VW at the Dealer published invoice minus incentives and retail programs. i have the coupon with me. IM or call me if interested

· Registered
2,598 Posts
Re: VW allows Employees ( me) to offer one employee deal to a friend (lithguy)

SWEET! I didn't know that one...what if you were just a lowely lot-tech? still apply?

· Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: VW allows Employees (nuts4ninjas)

Quote, originally posted by nuts4ninjas »
Guess I'll goto Osborn..lol, jk Gabe

fine go there see if I care..... thell just rip you off. The do a have a used R32 for $26,999. the same price I sold my new ones for

· Registered
6,531 Posts
Re: VW allows Employees (lithguy)

only thing that sucks is that the "invoice" price of VW's is not significantly lower than MSRP. Touareg's have the most markup and it's only about $5000 if I remember right. Most of the rest are between $1000-3000 markup or so.
Don't get me wrong, it's a good deal, but don't expect to pick up a 2005 GLI for under 20K by just asking for '"invoice".

· Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: VW allows Employees ([email protected])

Quote, originally posted by [email protected] »
only thing that sucks is that the "invoice" price of VW's is not significantly lower than MSRP. Touareg's have the most markup and it's only about $5000 if I remember right. Most of the rest are between $1000-3000 markup or so.
Don't get me wrong, it's a good deal, but don't expect to pick up a 2005 GLI for under 20K by just asking for '"invoice".

but on a 2004 with the loyalty you can buy one for under 20K. just ask Andrej

· Banned
233 Posts

Yeah...my wife and I are looking for another car. She kinda wants something modded. And they wouldn't let us use our loyalty for an Audi...what up? You'd think they'd want their customers to get something more $$$
The $1000 loyalty's nice though...if I could use it on a GLI
With 0 down 0%
....hint hint.

· Registered
1,139 Posts

Quote, originally posted by lithguy »

but on a 2004 with the loyalty you can buy one for under 20K. just ask Andrej

Yes, this is very true, I got my 04.5 GLi for $19,800 new from Gabe http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
The car still had the clear protective wrapping on the floor and is perfect.
Honestly guys, nobody will beat Gabes prices on new VW's, he doesn't act like an R32 is a Ferrari in the show room and I am sure if you want a Treg V10 or any model he will beat anyones price and beyond. Best guy to to have if your looking for a new or used VW.
I also took VW financing to keep the price at check, you only need it for 90 days and it can then be paid off with cash or a HELOC to get the interest deducted and build more credit which I don't need. To also add no early payoff penalty on the VW loan.

Anyway, for those of you that don't know him, go see him at Lithia VW, great person and "honest" which is rare in the VW scene around here.

· Registered
143 Posts

fine go there see if I care..... thell just rip you off. The do a have a used R32 for $26,999. the same price I sold my new ones for

Yeah, tried to buy my Jetta there for the advertised price. Of course, that didn't include the famous CENTURY COATING and other charges. Do they think I haven't seen Fargo?

· Registered
2,711 Posts

I just got an offer from Osborn for a R32, Silver, Leather for under $27k. Best I've got so far plus my trade in I'd maybe get a few grand but it needs paint so who knows, prob only $2k then..lol.

· Registered
9,650 Posts

I have a GL TDI and a few GLS TDI models. BTW that kid is tearing up your car. I want to kill him for it

I always kept such good care of that car...it would make me sad to see her all tore up, hopefully I never see it again.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.