VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VW & Audi Show in Toronto hosted by ERT Sport Tuning Update!!!!!!!!!

The VW Audi show will use the WWF & boxing as inpirations for the show, please allow me to explain. Note: we only decided on the how the VW's will work right now, however I will post addtional info as it becomes available.
The categories for the VW will work as follows;
MK1 will be the lightweights
MK2 will be the middleweights
MK3 will be the heavyweights
MK4 will be the superheavyweights
Now, keeping the following in mind that these are just the class. We can now move on to what division your car will fall under.
A. Cleanest Stock Car
B. Cleanest Modified Car
C. Most Orginal Car
These are subject to change, I just put these here to give you an idea. So, we have four classes and let say, four divisions. The winner of every division gets a title belt for that division. Next, the winner will also be given the option to compete for the World Champion Belt against the winner's from the other divisions.
In order to keep the aboved mentioned fair, we have decided that public will decided on the World Champion winner based on the voting system.
Every winner will be allowed to keep there belt's for one year, and then they are asked to compete again to keep there title the following year.
Let me know if you anyone is still interested in this show or your comments of what you think.
Thanks
Dub_Daze

The purpose of this post is to find out if anyone would be interested in attending an all Canadian VW & Audi Show. If you are interested in attending this show or would like additional information email: [email protected]
Just to let everyone know, the reason why we would like to people to email us is so we can decide if we are going to rent the skydome or some place smaller.
We have had a lot of interest in the show for next year August, however we need more people!! Also, there have been a lot of good idea's concerning were to hold the show. The Exhibition sounds like a good place as it won't so confusing for the customer's.
I will posting addtional information concerning how the show will work as far as judging and categories goes ASAP.
In closing, if have friends with VW's or Audi's then please contact them and let them know that this show is coming and we need there support, because if this show goes really well then we will have every year.
Thanks,
Dub_Daze

[Modified by Dub_Daze, 1:13 PM 10-4-2001]

[Modified by Dub_Daze, 1:18 PM 10-4-2001]

[Modified by Dub_Daze, 1:28 PM 10-4-2001]

[Modified by Dub_Daze, 4:33 AM 10-5-2001]

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Re: VW & Audi Show in Toronto hosted by ERT Sport Tuning (Dub_Daze)

Sounds great to me. Come on Canadian Vdubs and Audis, lets see some support for this idea....
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Re: VW & Audi Show in Toronto hosted by ERT Sport Tuning (vrfast)

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Re: VW & Audi Show in Toronto hosted by ERT Sport Tuning (vdub07)

i would be interested...but i can't predict the future...so when would it be???

·
Registered
1,238 Posts

Post more info pls, it would be a great help to everyone.
When?
Where?
Classes?
Prizes?
and the most famous judging?
I was @ a show in BC and the judging there was amazing. Everyone was put into one class. IE 1 Jetta MKIV class.
I was judged by everyone at the show. You didnt have to enter to judge. All votes are counted and 1st and 2nd places are awarded to each class.

·
Registered
10,579 Posts
Re: VW & Audi Show in Toronto hosted by ERT Sport Tuning (T Dot)

This sounds like a great idea. I think Canada needs an all watercooled VW show. Most people don't want to drive for hours to go to the big american shows. Please give us some more info as it becomes available.
T Dot - in your post you said you were at a show where there was just one class for each model of VW. How would that work out, was it stock and modified bunched together???

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Re: VW & Audi Show in Toronto hosted by ERT Sport Tuning (rabbitmania)

Don't do it @ the Dome. It's too big, and too confusing.
I would suggest something like one of the old Exhibition buildings, or some kind of empty warehouse, on one level, where you could line the cars up nicely by model, and I, II, III, IV, and so on.
If you need any help organizing it, give me a shout.
Also, don't make it an all Canadian show, make it something big like H20, Waterfest, and so on.
Anyways, I'm interested.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Re: VW & Audi Show in Toronto hosted by ERT Sport Tuning (a4)

i'M IN!!

·
Registered
870 Posts

Sound good. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
4,173 Posts

Ok im in. What are the classes?
mk2 mk3 A4, S4?
Any prizes? Ah. I dont have my rims yet

Does it matter? How are they judging it?
Performance? styling?

·
Registered
673 Posts

I'd go forsure and I'm sure at least ten of my friends would go.
You should hold it at the International Center near the airport. Free parking, lots of space and probably cheaper than the Dome or the Ex.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Re: <b>VW & Audi Show in Toronto hosted by ERT Sport Tuning</b> (Dub_Daze)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts