VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm Nicolas, I'm from Paraguay, I want to present my new project, it's a VW Brasilia 1977, double carburetor engine 1600, relatively complete interior, is in the process of restoration.

Regards.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts

·
Registered
3,345 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
what are these wheels!!!
I believe those to actually be the MKII Snowflakes.

Often swapped on to the MKI cars. Both are super sweet, but the MKII variation are 15s with the black lining the spokes where the MKIs are 14s with no black.
unless of course they are the 14s and just painted or they could be reps. All of Buggy's other points still match up though ;) :beer:

Check this search

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
:D
I believe those to actually be the MKII Snowflakes.

Often swapped on to the MKI cars. Both are super sweet, but the MKII variation are 15s with the black lining the spokes where the MKIs are 14s with no black.
unless of course they are the 14s and just painted or they could be reps. All of Buggy's other points still match up though ;) :beer:

Check this search
Hi Fox :) ,
Please check out the THICK center ring wall on the 'Flakes;)

Also keep in mind that nico is in Paraguay;) , so only he could provide the actual #'s on his wheels, no #'s/VW logo = reps:thumbup: because his spokes also look to be shaped differently.

:beer::D

·
Registered
521 Posts
Fair play Buggy.
lol I'm trying to show up a true master and got put in place. Cheers man :beer:
either way though, those wheels look pretty similar and suit that Brazillia like they belong there.

Keep up the great work Nico. I love that little car.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
another car that I had to sell because the car that used it for daily use, it was stolen, then I could not continue with this project, a time after everything improved, I had another brasilia 1974, a little more deteriorated but brasilia in short, I had time until a rabbit diesel came, I pass some photos of how it came and what I did

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.