VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know details about this plan? We're moving to the USA in three weeks and this plan was mentioned by a dealer. Trying to buy a '17 gti but I'm just not getting the deal I want. It looks like I'm missing out on a VW $1500 incentive because I want to pay cash rather than finance. Without a US credit history (or wanting to let any dealers run credit checks to make matters worse) the VW plan might be good if it's just one credit check and I still get incentives but there seems to be some mystery surrounding it to the extent that no dealer will give me numbers over the phone or internet....really....

I ran out of time whilst visiting in Georgia this week to see a dealer so thought you'll might have some tips?

·
Registered
8,633 Posts
I sell VWs. The plan is simple and straight forward. The hardest part of the plan is VW Credit will limit the lease/loan contract to match up with your visa exp date. Although since you plan on paying cash, looks like you can take a 12 month loan and and just pay it off with your available funds.

[/URL]Untitled by oqpwsfdg98, on Flickr[/IMG]

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am a solopreneur and all I do is buying and selling cars. I started to make this legal and I was shocked how much work I had to do with the documentation. In the beginning, it was very hard, but I have noticed that I started to have less time for doing the main job, searching for cars, buying them, and selling. I found a great service online that works with all the documentation of business made by freelancers. I like that they also can do the accounting. This is very great because now the paperwork doesn't bother me and I only need to do my work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.