VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, if you know anyone parting out a GTI MK4 send them my way!

Bought a 2003 VW GTI 20AE & I’m looking for minor parts I would like to touch up on her considering she’s my new daily / project.

1. Sun Roof Shade Handle (handle which closes / opens the sun roof shade)

2. Left Aluminum Radio Dash Trim

3. R32 Front Bumper

4. OEM Rear Bumper or R LINE Bumper w/ One Exhaust Hole (Left)

5. Clutch/Brake/Gas Pedal Covers

6. OEM GTI Floor Mats (Red Trim)

7. 1.8T Engine Cover

8. OEM Front VW Grille / Emblem

9. All Fender Liners /UnderSplash Shield

10. Center Caps

I would need pictures & all transactions will be made through Pay Pal. I also live in AUSTIN, TX if you’re in any surrounding areas.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
You can get new aluminum pedal covers on ebay for like $10 a set. The dead pedal is the hard find. Watch austin-wrench-a=part and lkq for audi TT or beetle S. They both have the dead pedal.

You can get all that plastic at the junk yard also.

You may check austin imports for the other stuff. Those red trimmed mats will be rare, the bumpers are definitely not at the junk yard.
I bought one of those once. Garbage quality LOL. Ended up taking them off after a 5 min drive.

@acidxmk6 check out @dubtech_customs and @mk4rareparts on Instagram. Dubtech parts out modified Golfs and sells parts worldwide. MK4Rareparts, well, they sell rare MK4 parts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can get new aluminum pedal covers on ebay for like $10 a set. The dead pedal is the hard find. Watch austin-wrench-a=part and lkq for audi TT or beetle S. They both have the dead pedal.

You can get all that plastic at the junk yard also.

You may check austin imports for the other stuff. Those red trimmed mats will be rare, the bumpers are definitely not at the junk yard.
I bought one of those once. Garbage quality LOL. Ended up taking them off after a 5 min drive.

@acidxmk6 check out @dubtech_customs and @mk4rareparts on Instagram. Dubtech parts out modified Golfs and sells parts worldwide. MK4Rareparts, well, they sell rare MK4 parts
cool, thanks bro! Everything on their pages damn near sold so I followed & will keep an eye out for the stuff needed! Cheers !

·
Registered
1999 Golf GTI 2.slow, 2001 Golf GTI 1.8t
456 Posts
8. OEM Front VW Grille / Emblem
If you're talking about the GTI grill emblem, I made a 3D printable version which you can stick a replacement trunk emblem to. Can't tell that it's not OEM and mounts to either the passenger or driver side.

Unless you need everything to be OEM, I think I saw someone on ebay selling new ones for like $60

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you're talking about the GTI grill emblem, I made a 3D printable version which you can stick a replacement trunk emblem to. Can't tell that it's not OEM and mounts to either the passenger or driver side.

Unless you need everything to be OEM, I think I saw someone on ebay selling new ones for like $60
ya not talking about the GTI emblem dude.

Talking about the chrome VW grille emblem..
thx tho.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts