VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post your thoughts and recommendations on good mags for the VW enthausist.
My personal prefrence is VW Scene from Europe
haven't been able to get ahold of PWV here in Alberta and the local store

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Re: VW mags that you read (Burley)

My personal prefrence:
VW Scene from Europe
Performance VW
Eurotuner (i know they don't have any b3/b4 stuff/cars and pretty much are limiting themselves but have a long subscription)

·
Registered
663 Posts

You mean "here in Edmonton" because here in Alberta I buy PVW at the Globe magazine shop on 17th Ave in Calgary. They also carry "The Golf" and "VW Motoring" and one or 2 others that focus on water cooled...more yet for the air scene.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Re: VW mags that you read (Verbotn)

PVW http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif seen some b3's and b4's over there. have some eurotuners as well. was odd though, there was a caption where they couldnt distinguish a b3 from a b4

·
Banned
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: VW mags that you read (Verbotn)

yeah i haven't found PVW in edmonton, but then again i haven't been looking hard. The only thing that I don't really like about VW Scene is that when you want to look at the parts on the net its not in english which is hard to read

·
Banned
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

The one thing that I hate about magazines is that you have to wait till the next month for the next one, especially when you get excited about the articles and the ideas that you see in it. I wish i could get an advanced copy of VW Scene for October becasue there is a B5 white wagon in it, but still have to wait. Should start buying the mag in the middle of the month so i don't have to wait as long

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.