VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
testing waters
hello Vortex.. it has come to a really hard decision to sale my beloved GTi that i had owned since 2005 in Los Angeles now living in Houston Texas.

1990 GTi
no salvage
no rust
Perfect interior with headliner
Sunroof works perfect no leaks
Always garaged
runs great, shift smooth (linkages redone maybe a year ago)
paint redone in 2009
interior in black leather from a 92 Corrado
ABA 2.0 engine swap with a 2.0 block and 1.8 head
Raceland headers with 3" straight piping
good sound system
no cracks on dashboard thats a plus
H&R springs and KYB shocks (i think we can use new suspension)
Water pump, timing belt kit with radiator replaced in 2016 I have driving the car maybe 5k since then
All electrical works horn, wipers, inside light, signals, for lights, emergency lights etc.. except for one high beam not sure what it is..
lots of goodies in this car but could use a better engine, better suspension and more love.. had the car since 2005 and been a real trooper for me has no price tag but all sentimental value but i prefer someone else to just dedicate some time to make it perfect and enjoy it.
drive the car maybe 1k a year never sees rainy days.
shoot me an offer don't really know what to ask for.. since I have to put a price on this thing I would ask $7,200.

I

Attachments

·
Registered
395 Posts
GLWS, wish I had a few grand to throw at ya, but alas, gotta buy a house first. Clean AF car, hope you get what you think it's worth.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Unfortunately per posting rules there should be a sale price listed. You must have some idea how much you want for this little beauty.

·
Registered
55 Posts
testing waters
hello Vortex.. it has come to a really hard decision to sale my beloved GTi that i had owned since 2005 in Los Angeles now leaving in Houston Texas.

1990 GTi
no salvage
no rust
Always garaged
paint redone in 2009
ABA 2.0 engine swap with a 1.8 block pulls strong
good sound system
Water pump, timing belt kit with radiator replaced in 2016 I have driving the car maybe 5k since then
All electrical works horn, wipers, inside light, signals, for lights, emergency lights etc.. except for one high beam not sure what it is..
lots of goodies in this car but could use a better engine, better suspension and more love.. had the car since 2005 and been a real trooper for me has no price tag but all sentimental value but i prefer someone else to just dedicate some time to make it perfect and enjoy it.
shoot me an offer don't really know what to ask for.. since I have to put a price on this thing I would ask $7,200.
View attachment 60680
I View attachment 60678 View attachment 60679
View attachment 60668 View attachment 60669 View attachment 60670 View attachment 60671 View attachment 60672 View attachment 60673
D.G.

That is one nice car man! Hope you get a good price for it. Must be painful to let it go. But I am sure you had fun in it. Really like old VWs! Especially when they're "nnnnnniiiicccceeeeee!"

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
testing waters
hello Vortex.. it has come to a really hard decision to sale my beloved GTi that i had owned since 2005 in Los Angeles now leaving in Houston Texas.

1990 GTi
Miles showing on the clock 155k
no salvage
no rust
Always garaged
paint redone in 2009
ABA engine swap with a 2.0 block and a 1.8 head
good sound system
View attachment 60680
I View attachment 60678 View attachment 60679
View attachment 60668 View attachment 60669 View attachment 60670 View attachment 60671 View attachment 60672 View attachment 60673
[/QUOTE]
D.G.

That is one nice car man! Hope you get a good price for it. Must be painful to let it go. But I am sure you had fun in it. Really like old VWs! Especially when they're "nnnnnniiiicccceeeeee!"
Is it R12 Freon?
No.. we did the conversion for the r34 freon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts