VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 524 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Next batch will be here by early next year. Will have an option to install your own HID Ballast.

These MK6 Golf HID projectors are similar in appearance to the 2012 OEM HIDs. Lights are made by the same manufacturer that supplies the MK5 HIDs that have had great reviews.

They are designed specifically for halogen equipped cars, features:

If you have any questions, please send me a pm, or email me at: [email protected]

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
interested! when would you guys start shipping these out?
Wow, I'm all abit blown away by the amount of interest in these lights. I will be ordering some stock shortly, and it takes 6-8 weeks to get here, so lookingat July sometime time frame.

As with my MK5 HIDs, if you like to reserve a set, just let me know your email, and I can put you on a list.

For getting them to work, it should be relatively easy with a VAG-COM. Should not be anymore difficult than getting a set of retrofits to work. The MK5 HIDs I sold work fine with the 2010 Jetta, and read the electronics are similar to the MK6.

I had some inquiries from outside of North America, these lights will weigh about 10 kg with all the packing material, so consider the shipping costs.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I want knock offs. But $800 is a little bit more than I was expecting. But these look realllllyyy realllyyyy nice for being "knock offs"
Yeah, I'm trying to negotiate a better price with the manufacturer on the lights....consider how much a good set of retrofits cost, and everything is going to be brand new, it's not a bad price considering what you get. :)

The overall feedback of the buyers of the MK5 HIDs are they ar very happy with the lights. The only issues seems to be with aiming or choosing which VAG-COM settings to use.

1 - 20 of 524 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.