VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this on my 8v and it does not want to idle correctly with everything leaned out and smokes like a frieght train. I know this is a cross post but I would like some input from someone who has messed with this system.

·
Registered
9,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: VW Motorsport 16v fuel infection (eurotrashrabbit)

Um yeah I got it working and not completly tuned. But let just say that 1-4 wheel spin on 14in tires is pretty cool. I would definetly recommend this injection Im sure the 928 I dusted would say the same

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Re: VW Motorsport 16v fuel infection (130_R)

aluminum housing and plate. injector flow can be metered individually. bowl profile is different. i dont know if he has changed the description yet (he had the same description as the regular euro inj) but you can look here (its where eurotrash got his from): europartsinc.com
edit- 130_R i just saw the "E" in your post. no its all mechanical

[Modified by RavenGTi, 10:19 PM 4-11-2002]

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
Re: VW Motorsport 16v fuel infection (RavenGTi)

quote:[HR][/HR]aluminum housing and plate. injector flow can be metered individually. bowl profile is different. i dont know if he has changed the description yet (he had the same description as the regular euro inj) but you can look here (its where eurotrash got his from): europartsinc.com
edit- 130_R i just saw the "E" in your post. no its all mechanical

[Modified by RavenGTi, 10:19 PM 4-11-2002][HR][/HR]​
OK, thanks.
Here are a couple of suggetions:
check total system pressure

pull out an injector and tweak the mixture screw

make sure the air metering plate is properly set

check for shims in the fuel distributor

HTH http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
151 Posts
Re: VW Motorsport 16v fuel infection (eurotrashrabbit)

what kind of improvement are we talking about here? (I understand the better fuel flow.. but seriously) more hp, torque? what?? ..
would this be possible on mk2 gti and the price ?

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Re: VW Motorsport 16v fuel infection (mare)

here is a pic:

it costs $249.99, the main benefit is more adjustability. another benefit is the profile of the bowl and its effect it has on air flow/fueling

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.